Chapter 20: Calling For Help

I call Benny for some advice cause I was sulking. I didn't video cam because I don't want to show Benny my naked body. "Hello?" "Hey Benny, I need some advice" I say. Benny doesn't respond. "I'm going to come over" "Wha-" I figured that I shouldn't respond because Benny is just gonna come over anyway if I tell her no.

The doorbell rings and before I run downstairs I put on my clothes. I run downstairs and scan the kitchen. Mom was gone. I looked out the window, Ryan was still here. I open the door. Sadly it was Saby. "Oh it's you" I said. Too bad she wasn't paying attention, she was too busy waving to Lane bitch ass. "Hey Victoria" Saby says happily. She walks in the house like she lives here. Even though she does. She throws herself on the couch like I always do. "Stealing identities now?" I mumble can i help you

under my breath. "I heard that" she comments. I roll my eyes. "Shut your ass up" I say in mind.

The doorbell rings again. Benny opens the door anyways. "If you were gonna barge in, what the hell was the point of ringing the damn doorbell!" Benny steps away from me. "Whoa! Swear much?" Benny asks. "I'm pissed, ok" I try to explain. Benny sighs, her heavy, audible sigh. "Let me guess, you hit puberty?" she guesses. "HELL NO! I'm only 16!" I yell.

"Are you toning?" Ryan yells from upstairs. I stick my middle finger up in the air. Benny slaps my back. "Let me guess. You like Lane?" she asks me. I stick my middle finger up at her. She takes it and says, "Show me the finger again and I'll chop it off" We stare at each other for an hour or so.

I blinked. But Benny usually says, "I win" but didn't. She said,

"You need help with your broke ass"