Chapter 33: A Murderer Gave Birth To You (Saby's P.O.V)

I walk in the room, Victoria beside me. Her mom is a demon, she killed my parents, somebody please realize that I am working with a enemy. The room I made didn't turn out to be exactly a room, we were in the sewers. At least the water was clean. I stopped at a water pipe. "Do you want me to tell you the truth?" Saby asks me. I nod. "Your mom killed my parents. I was there for the whole thing" I say. Victoria stops walking. "What did she do?" she asks me. "She killed my parents with Eluminati Swing" I say. "What's Elumintai Swing?" Victoria asked me. I shrug, not wanting to tell her. "Somethings I meant to be unsaid. Anyways, my mom said to stay away from you demons but here I am being your client" I say snarling. "My mom and dad would be with me right now if it wasn't for your parents" I complain. Victoria turns around. "Just because my family is like that doesn't mean I'm the exact same. Yes I may be a demon but I'm a good person. Have you seen me in the rooms? I have no way of fighting" She says. I roll my eyes. "We don't know anything about the future Victoria. Eventually you'll be on the flipside" I say.

Victoria rolls her eyes and turns around. "What was the point of creating a room if you're gonna argue with me?" Victoria asks me. "You really want to get out?" I ask her. She nods. "Although a murderer gave birth to you, show me your true power" I say. Victoria turns around and gives me a dirty look.

"Are you asking for a battle?" Victoria asks me.

I nod. Victoria throws off her jacket, I take off my hat. "I've been waiting for this"