Chapter Four

Thank you for all the love on this story! It makes me so happy knowing that you guys are enjoying it!! xx

Once we sat down in the diner and ordered our food, Harry placed a folder onto the table. He flipped through it until he found what he was looking for. It was Louis' test.

"Okay, baby. We're going to talk about rules." Harry began, his tone and expression deadly serious. "I'm known for my business around the world, and it calls for rules that are different than what other doms give their own subs." Louis nodded his head, showing he was following along. "Alright, so the number one rule is to never second guess me, pet. If I give you an order, do not question me. I know what's best for you. Second, do not lie. I have eyes and ears everywhere, Louis. Do not think that you will get away with something. Telling me will lessen your punishment tenfold."

We were interrupted by a man coming to our table, setting down our drinks and food. "Mr. Styles, there ares a journalist asking to speak with you." He stated, looking behind the couple. Harry grunted in response, crumpling his napkin in his hand.

"That's another thing, never speak to those vultures, baby. I don't want you to have to deal with any of that. Any questions?" Louis nodded his head, looking a bit timid and shy as he hunched in on himself. Harry thought he was perfect.

"What would you like me to call you?" Louis questioned, playing with the hem of his sweater. The food in front of him smelled great, but his Dom hasn't given him permission or eaten anything from his own plate.

"That's something we can compromise on. My only rule is that you absolutely do not call me Harry when we are in public." Louis shifted in his seat, looking shy and embarrassed. "What do you want to call me? Be honest."

"Daddy." Louis blurted, eyes wide. "Or---or I can call you sir! Or master or anything you would like." Harry couldn't help the smirk that grew on his face, reaching across the table and grabbing his new subs small hand.

"Daddy is perfectly fine, pet. Don't be nervous." Louis breathed out a sigh of relief, nodding his head. "Is there anything else you want to know right now?"

"I want to know whatever daddy wants to tell me." Louis shrugged, completely comfortable now that he knew the most important rules. He could follow then easily.

Harry was proud of his sub, he was pliant and ready to please at a moments notice. "I do have some work to do the next few days, but they're little things that I can finish in the mornings and we can spend time together in the afternoons. I also have a gala event this upcoming Monday in the city, and I'd like for you to come with me." Louis' eyes widened, a short gasp escaping him. His Dom wanted to show him off!

"Oh, I would be happy to do that with you, daddy." Louis exclaimed. Harry made a hand motion, reminding Louis to quiet down which he did immediately. "But, I don't have much to wear." Louis frowned, realizing that it'd be impossible for him to go. He refused to embarrass his daddy.

"That's fine, baby. We'll go shopping tomorrow, get you some pretty clothes for when you move in with me." Harry stated, nonchalant even though he noticed how the simple suggestion brightened Louis up considerably.

"I love being pretty." Louis admitted, playing with the straw in his drink. "But I don't have a lot of money to spend." Harry rubbed his thumb along Louis' knuckles, annoyed that no one has pampered his boy. His sub deserved the world.

"Well, that's going to change very soon. We'll go shopping and you can show me what you like, okay? I need you packed and ready to move by Wednesday morning and after that we will be going to my home in LA." Harry explained, feeling a bit bad. Louis was probably so overwhelmed, Harry was going to be a terrible Dom-

"Oh, I can't wait. I'm very happy to be matched with you." Louis smiled, his face flushed because of the honesty in his words.

Harry grinned back, not caring about his image at all in the moment. His sub knew exactly what he was thinking, squashed any doubts he had at that point in time. They would have a grand life together, Harry would make sure of it.