FIC IDEAS/NOT AN UPDATE

WOW! 1k views! That is so awesome, I really wasn't expecting as much love as this fic has started getting. Honestly every vote and comment makes me smile so big.

I've been spinning around some ideas for new fics to write, and I want you guys to help me figure out which to post first. So please comment or message me which idea you like best!

1.) Louis is an omega in a world full of betas and alphas. Omegas are seen as royalty, cherished for their ability to give birth. But, Louis hasn't been shown the love society thinks he deserves. His parents are harsh and abusive, keeping him locked away in the house to serve as a maid. When he finally frees himself, he meets Harry and Liam, two alphas that want to give him the world. (Bottom Louis, in a relationship with both Liam and Harry) ((this would be ABO, and I like the feminine omega and burly possessive alpha tropes))

2.) Louis has been a model for two years now, but has started to grow tired of it. He's depressed and hasn't been able to gain weight properly ever since he recovered from his eating disorder. He meets Zayn, retired model and famous fashion designer, who believes that Louis is the prettiest boy he's ever seen. (Bottom Louis/prob a bit of Crossdressing/depression and eating disorder TW)

3.) Burlesque AU! Louis is a dancer at a popular Burlesque styled night club. He's famous in the scene, the only boy to ever join the star studded girls known before. He deals with gross old men and homophobic people almost every night, but the bartender, Harry, is almost always ready to help him. (Bottom Louis/Crossdressing)

All of these will be written/posted at some point! But I want to know which order I should focus on them. I would also love some help on the whole covers situation, so if you know anyone who could help me that'd be awesome! Thanks for your help! xx