Chapter Thirty Six

When Louis woke up to an empty house the next day, he got to work quickly.

He packed a duffel bag full of the most comfortable clothes he owned (none of Harry's, no matter how sad he was about it) and laid the shirt he had fallen asleep in on the bed for the dominant to see.

He wouldn't request a new match yet, but he wasn't going to just sit around by himself in an empty home where he wasn't wanted.

He got into his car, a little unsure because he had definitely not bought it himself, but started it up anyways. If Harry had a problem with it, he could pick it up himself.

The drive was long, so by the time he got to his destination his nerves were shot and he was exhausted.

"Louis?" Anne questioned as she opened the door.

He burst into tears.

---

Anne had immediately sent Louis up to a guest room to sleep after they talked. Louis felt a bit strange, he's never even come to Anne and Robin's home before, yet here he was to question them about the Calculator, and her son.

Once he woke up, he followed the sound of talking downstairs to the kitchen.

"---tell him he'll have a lot to fix when he decides to go home then!" Anne sounded livid as she spoke on the phone, a solemn Robin sitting across from her at the table. Whoever was on the other side of the phone must have said something Anne didn't agree with, because she immediately started yelling again. "How dare you! I am his mother! I will be speaking with him about your attitude, and I assure you, your job will not last much longer after that conversation!"

Once she hung up she slammed the phone to the table, looking the complete opposite of a submissive. But, that's what happened when a sub had children. It changed them drastically.

"Anne?" The woman jumped in surprise, sighing sadly at the sight of a very pregnant Louis. "Are you alright?"

"Just trying to figure some things out, dear." She frowned, before ushering him into the kitchen, having him sit down at the table across from Robin. "Now, darling, what would you like? It's a bit early for dinner, but that's no problem; you slept passed lunch!"

"Do you have any chicken fingers and pickles?" Louis asked bashfully. He was craving the two things, but wasn't sure if he'd be able to have it.

"Yes we do." Anne grinned, nodding her head. "I'll get it cooking for you, dear."

"Anne," Louis began as the woman began to cook. "and Robin." The man looked up from his fishing magazine. "I have to ask you something, and I hope you don't find me rude by talking about it."

"Go right ahead, Louis." Robin encouraged, setting down the magazine to give Louis his full attention.

"Anne," Louis trailed off, chewing on his bottom lip. "Robin isn't the first man you were matched with, right?"

"No," The submissive sighed. "I was married to a man named Des beforehand. He was Harry's biological father."

"And he passed away only a few years ago, right? That's how Harry inherited the business." Both Anne and Robin nodded their heads, confirming this.

"Okay, but, what I don't understand... How were you able to be rematched? I just thought it was those who got matched, and the unmatchables."