Chapter Twenty One

Pretty big time gap. Get ready for some roller coasters!

Louis groaned as he looked up at the clock, knowing he was running behind, but not that behind.

Christmas was only a couple weeks away, and with that meant his nineteenth birthday and large gatherings.

It was Harry's last day at the office for the holidays, and the man had given Louis a list of chores to get done before he got home. It was almost five o'clock, Harry was supposed to be home around six, and he still had to get dinner ready and call about their outfits for Harry's office Christmas party.

He had gotten a little carried away with cleaning the house, but it had to be done. Harry's parents were coming to stay with them for Christmas, and so were Harry's older siblings and their families. Louis loved Anne and Robin, got along with them so well after spending the Thanksgiving holiday with them, but this would be the first time Harry's brother and sister would be meeting him.

It was pretty nerve wrecking.

Harry shoved away his worries though, stating that if his parents approved, than his siblings would be no trouble at all.

Louis quickly set some water to boil as he dialed the number to the store where they got their fittings done. Caroline wasn't available to help because she was out on pregnancy leave, so Harry was very skeptical of trusting another place. But this place had beautiful reviews.

The called ended as quickly as it started, the woman swearing that the outfits were completely finished and that they would be delivered tomorrow for a final fitting so that they could be pristine for the party in two days.

Once the phone was put away, Louis immediately got to work on the spaghetti he was cooking. After his long day he didn't have much energy to pull out a beautiful dinner.

The submissive recalled today his dominants insistence on keeping a tight, toned figure, so he made sure to use the gym when he woke up this morning. He wanted to look his best for his Dom this season.

"Baby?" Louis jumped at the voice, realizing being so deep in his own thoughts caused him to not even notice the front door opening.

"In the kitchen, daddy!" He quickly heard footsteps approach, Harry pulling at the tie around his neck and showing off a brilliant smile.

"I'm all yours for the rest of the year, pet." The man hummed, wrapping an arm around his submissives waist.

He looked over Louis' shoulder, watching as the sub poured some linguini into the pot of boiling water, another pot filled with what looked like homemade sauce cooking.

"You spoil me, darling." Harry mumbled, watching happily as Louis' cheeks darkened and he let out a cute giggle. "Always cooking me such good food, and making my house a home. So glad to have you." He pressed a kiss to the back of Louis' head before moving away.

"I'm going to go change, then we'll eat and play, okay?" He watched as Louis nodded eagerly, turning to the stairs with a smug smirk on his face.

---

"I want to go shopping for Christmas Eve dinner soon." Louis hummed, taking a bite of the food in front of him. Harry was sitting across the table, listening intently. "What does your family like? I could cook ham, maybe a turkey? Some mashed potatoes, or maybe potato salad? Or I could--"

"Baby," Harry laughed, cutting the smaller boy off. "don't stress about it. My mom said she was going to bring some potato salad and some other side dish. My sister is bringing dessert, and my brother is going to be bringing some wine. Just make a ham and anything else you want to make. Don't forget that is also your birthday."

Louis grinned shyly, nodding his head in response. "I'm going to be nineteen, daddy. I'm excited."

"As am I, princess. I'll make sure you're spoiled." Louis' giggle was worth the promise. "Now, come on. Are you finished eating?"

Louis dropped his fork, biting his lip before confirming that he was. He and his Dom haven't had much time to play lately, as he was working so hard to get the holidays off.

But now, they were both free.

"I want you to go upstairs and change into something nice, okay? Then get in the submissive position in front of the bed." Louis' cock twitched in his pants, nodding his head and jumping up to do as his Dom told.

Once he entered their bedroom he went straight to the closet, panicking a bit. He knew his Dom would be up shortly, and he wanted to look pretty for him when he did.

He grabbed a pair of black lace panties, slipping them on and then grabbing a red babydoll nightie.

Once both items were on and fit right, he quickly ran toward the bed to get on his knees, head bent and elbows resting on the floor. He was ready and on display for Harry.

It took a few minutes, but finally Louis could hear Harry enter the bedroom.

"Oh, princess," the man moaned, causing Louis to shiver in anticipation. "Look at you, all spread out for me. You want me so bad, don't you? Need your daddy? Answer me."

"Yes, daddy!" Louis gasped, feeling the mans fingers pushing on his hole through his panties. "I need your cock. Please, no teasing. I can't have teasing, I need--" A loud smack was heard through the room, leaving Louis a moaning mess.

"I heard you the first time, baby. I'll give you my cock no problem." With that, Harry slipped his fingers into Louis' hole, lubed up and spread to prep the small boy.

He did it quickly, not wasting any time. Louis liked it to hurt a little, so he didn't worry about not being thorough.

Without a second thought, he pushed into the submissive, groaning loudly at the feeling of the tight hole around him. Never has sex felt this good, not with anyone but Louis.

They were meant to be, and nothing would change that.