Chapter Twelve

Okay so as crazy as it sounds I looked up luxury homes in LA before I wrote this chapter out. If you want to see pictures of the house I thought was fit for them, comment and I'll give you the link! I'm a bit obsessed! xx

When Harry's car passed through a large iron gate, Louis' jaw dropped. The home was beautiful, larger than any place in his neighborhood.

"I feel so spoiled, daddy." Louis blushed, feeling embarrassed. He didn't do anything to deserved all of this, doesn't know how he was able to match with Harry.

"You've been such a good boy, pet. You deserve to feel like this." Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' head before the door opened, Liam waiting outside for them. "Thank you, Liam. You may go home to Sophia." Louis smiled at the older man, who was glowing at the mention of his significant other.

Harry bid a final farewell to Liam before grabbing Louis' hand, leading him to the front door of the mansion. "I know you're feeling a bit jetlagged, baby, so I want you to eat a little something, take a shower and go to bed. Understand? I'll eat with you but after that I have a few phone calls to make. I'll join you afterwards." Louis nodded his head in response, showing he was paying attention to his Dom even thought he was in such a daze over their new home.

Harry was completely understanding when it came to the far off look in Louis' eyes. His sub hasn't been spoiled enough in his life, lived in an average house with a below average family, wore cheap clothing and wasn't allowed to express himself the way he wanted too.

But that was all going to change now.

The house workers he had previously were still on vacation, wouldn't be arriving for another couple days because of the late notice. But the Dom could hold his own, and with the addition of his submissive, he doubted he even needed them anymore.

"You alright baby?" Harry couldn't help but chuckle as he watched Louis start to fall asleep at the island. "I need you to stay awake until you at least eat, I know it's rough." LA was three hours behind New York's time, so even though it was only seven in the afternoon here, Louis believed it was around ten o'clock.

"Okay, daddy. Sorry." Harry frowned a bit at that word, sorry, his sub was always apologizing for everything he did. The older man would definitely have to change that.

Maybe he would make it so that anytime Louis apologized for no reason, he'd get a spank?

No, Harry smiled to himself, Louis would enjoy that too much. Louis loved getting spanked, Harry knew that very well.

He'd have to find a good punishment for his sub, could place a cockring on the boy while spanking him, not allowing him to come.

Hmm, Harry liked that idea a lot.

---

Louis woke up in ecstasy.

The bed he was sleeping in was so soft, he was wearing a soft silk shirt and pretty panties, and was cuddled up to his Dom.

He wanted to wake up like this every morning.

Louis looked over to the clock next to the bed, noticing that it was eight in the morning, arching his back in order to stretch. He sat up from the bed, giggling quietly as he tried to maneuver his body away from Harry's possessive hold.

Louis wandered around the room, looking around more so than he was able to yesterday. As soon as he had eaten the amazing dinner Harry cooked, he was ready to sleep his life away. He had knocked out as soon as his body touched the soft bedsheets.