Chapter Six

I've been on such a roll with this fic! Big shout out to rollingstounes, your comments have made me smile and want to write more!

---

Louis woke up on Saturday happy and sated. After spending all of the day before with his Dom, pretty much nothing could ruin his mood today. Louis gave his Dom his first orgasm, had made his Dom moan his name in the middle of a clothing store.

Today he would pack for his trip to New York City with Harry, and Louis thought with a frown, maybe he should start packing for when he moves to LA later in the week.

"Louis!" The sub jumped at the call of his name, confused as to why his mother was shouting for him. His father hated loud voices.  "Madison is here!" Louis froze. He had completely forgot.

He took a deep breath, even though he knew that nothing could prepare him for dealing with the female Dom. Before Louis decided to go downstairs he checked his phone, smiling when he saw a notification from his daddy.

To: Louis
From: Harry
Hi baby, I know you said your horrid sister would be visiting this morning so I decided that I will be coming over as well. It's the perfect chance for you to begin packing, as I will have to look over any belongings of yours. See you shortly.

Louis literally felt the world drop from his shoulders after reading the message, knowing he would only have to deal with his sister by himself for a little bit before his Dom got here.

The sub was surprised that Harry even remembered what he said yesterday. Louis had actually thought Harry would punish him if he saw Louis' tears, like Mark definitely would have. But his daddy was not that type of Dom.

Louis hopped into the shower, shaving his body and washing his hair. He would show everyone how good he was for his Dom.

After Louis was ready in a pair of tight jeans and a crop top, he slowly made his way downstairs where he could hear two women chatting.

"Hey baby." Jay smiled, waving Louis over. Mark was no where to be seen, but Madison was sitting at the table in all her dominant glory, a petite brunette sitting on the floor in front of her. Her name was Eleanor, and she was his sisters submissive. Louis felt terrible for her, as Madison was cruel. He had only ever had one conversation with the girl, though, as his sister rarely let her talk through their three year long match.

"Louis," Madison sneered, looking him up and down. She had thick blond hair, curled prettily past her shoulders and was wearing a long sleeved black dress. Her make up was dark as well, showcasing the same eyes Louis himself had. "Don't you have a Dom now?"

Louis nodded his head, already regretting his decision to come downstairs. He should've just waited until Harry arrived. "Yes, Madison. His name is Harry-"

"So shouldn't you be dressing differently? I doubt he would enjoy you dressed in such a way, it's inappropriate." Louis was frozen in place, not sure what to do. Harry had complimented the crop top Louis was currently wearing when they bought it, had said that Louis would look so pretty wearing it. "Louis, what did I just say? Go make yourself presentable."

"My Dom likes my clothes." Louis replied, deciding to hold his own. Madison wasn't the opinion he cared about, only his daddy's.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Eleanor winced from on the ground as Madison's voice grew louder, standing up so fast that her chair screeched from being pushed back.

They were interrupted by a doorbell ringing, Louis letting out a breath of relief as he ran as fast as he could to the door. Harry was here.

"Hi pet." Harry hummed once the door was opened, frowning at Louis' wet eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Louis, what the hell? Have we not taught you anything?" Louis felt a hand at the back of his neck, forcing him to bow in submission in front of Harry.

"Get your hands off my boy." Harry practically growled, causing the hand on Louis' neck to drop in surprise. "Who do you think you are?"

"I'm his sister, Madison." She scoffed in reply, eyeing him up and down. Louis leaped away from her, hiding himself under the arm Harry held out for him. "Wait, you're Harry Styles!"

Harry wasn't amused, a scowl on his face as he hugged his sub closer to him. He didn't approve of the way this Dom was talking to his baby, didn't like that he could see why Louis would cry at her name. "Yes. And you are?"

Madison smirked, holding out a hand, "I'm Madison Tomlinson of course. I'm a model. I've stayed at a few of your hotels." Louis felt triumphant when he watched his Dom make no move to shake his sisters hand, an action Madison did not take lightly. "Is there something wrong?"

Harry ignored her, patting Louis' bum to move him in the direction of the hallway. "Let's begin to pack darling. Hello, Jay." Louis' mother had a strange sort of half smile on her face as the couple walked past, but they both ignored her. They were over family time.

Once they reached Louis' room Harry immediately went to sit on the bed, patting his lap. "Come here, baby."

Louis smiled, plopping himself into the doms lap happily, accepting a peck on the lips. "Hello daddy. I'm very happy to see you."

"I'm very happy to see you as well, Louis. Do you have suitcases, or boxes?" Louis nodded his head, standing up and walking towards his closet. He rolled out a set of baggage, two large black suitcases and a matching duffel. "Perfect. Now let's see what you want to pack."

They spent the next few hours going through Louis' room, packing a couple days worth of clothes in the duffel for their trip to the city, and things to bring to LA in the bigger bags.

"I'm happy I took you shopping, baby." Harry grumbled, placing another shirt in the not bringing pile. "This is all cheap clothing. Some of these leggings have tears in them!"

Louis blushed at the comment, picking at imaginary fluff on his shirt. "The tears are because of my thighs, daddy. It happens because they're so big." Louis was embarrassed, but he knew he had to explain his body type and overall weight gain in his thigh and hips area before his Dom found out himself.

When there was no reply Louis looked over at his daddy, expecting maybe a lecture of some sort, or a demand to start eating less and working out. But instead, he was met with the same dark eyes that he saw in the dressing room yesterday.

"I know you've got thick thighs baby, I can't wait to play with them." Daddy's voice was rough and deep, and arousal began to swim in Louis' gut. "I can't wait to get them bruised, I can't wait to have them wrapped around my head." Louis' eyes widened at the comment, his cock thickening in his jeans. He had never done anything remotely sexual before Harry, this was all so new to him but he reveled in it.

This is what Louis was born for, what he was created for. He was made a sub because he belonged to his Dom. He was made a sub to please Harry in any way, shape, or form requested.