Chapter Ten

"Good morning, baby." Louis blinked up at his doms face, letting out a sleepy hum. "How'd you sleep?"

Louis blushed at the question, knowing Harry was teasing him. After the couple returned home the night before, Harry fingered Louis in the shower, causing the boy to fall asleep as soon as his back hit the sheets. "I slept very good, daddy."

Harry chuckled, pressing a kiss to his subs lips before sitting up and stretching. "I've decided on a schedule for the next few days, pet." He began as he stood from the bed, pulling on a pair of boxers. "We're going to go shop a bit today. After we're done, we'll go drive back to your home so you can say goodbye to your family. Then, tomorrow morning I'll pick you up bright and early so we can go to the airport." Louis grinned at the agenda, happy that he wouldn't have to spend too much time at home.

"Okay, sir. I like your plans." Harry smirked at that, making Louis a bit confused. "Is something wrong?"

"Go ahead and get dressed baby, you'll see soon enough.

---

Once Louis was dressed in a pair of jeggings and one of Harry's old college tshirts, they were off to the shops. Harry was still being secretive about what he was planning, not giving one hint to where he was taking the sub.

"Is it somewhere fun?" Louis question, watching as Harry's grin widened. "Am I right? It's fun?"

"Enough questions, baby. I promise you'll enjoy it, okay? We're almost there anyways." Harry had decided against bringing Liam, which Louis thought was a bit suspicious, and was driving a sleek black car with one of his hands resting on Louis' knee.

"Are we here?" Louis jumped up, looking out the window. They were parked in a semi empty lot, only a few cars parked near them. There was a large building in front of them, with blacked out windows that made Louis a little uncomfortable. "What is this place?"

"If you are at all uncomfortable, color out. Do you understand? Green for keep going, yellow for slow down, red for stop. Okay?" Louis hesitated at the intense look Harry was giving him before nodding his head. "Good boy. Now come on, let's go have some fun."

Harry helped the sub out of the car, leading him to the door of the building. He knocked three times before a click was heard, a tall gangly man answering the door. "Harry!"

"Hello, Chris." Harry gave him a small smile, hand settling in the dip of Louis' back. "This is my sub, Louis."

"Hm, aren't you a pretty thing." Chris grinned, shooting Harry a wink. Louis got a bit antsy, edging closer to his Dom. "Well, come on in."

The room they entered looked like a normal shop at first glance, but as Louis really started to look around, he noticed that it definitely was not.

His Dom took him to a sex shop.

"What do you think, pup?" Harry questioned, looking around as well. He led them away from Chris, who was staring at them curiously, to show his sub around. The aisles in the store had different items. There was an isle that held dildos and vibrators, an isle that held items for ass play, and another isle for other body parts (nipple clamps, cock rings, etc.) "You can pick whatever you want, and when we get home you can pick something to play with." Louis' eyes widened at the thought, hadn't even considered using these things until now.

"Okay, daddy." He mumbled, walking down the aisle where he saw butt plugs. He picked out a few, one that looked a bit small but could keep Louis filled up, and another that looked more or less like the size of Harry's cock. Harry sputtered at that one.