Chapter Seventeen

The next few days were quiet in the house. Harry reluctantly went back to work, and when he wasn't there, showered Louis with compliments and gifts. Louis kept to himself mostly, did the shopping, and cleaned like crazy through every room.

It was now Friday and Harry had promised to take Louis out this afternoon after he got out of work. He promised Louis he would be totally AWOL over the weekend with work and they'd spend time together.

Secretly, Louis was ecstatic.

He was snacking on an apple with peanut butter in the kitchen, looking at a furnishing stores magazine in awe in order to pass the time. Harry said he'd be home by six thirty, and to try to be ready by then. Now it was only just barely five, and everything was done.

Louis perked up at the sound of a door opening, jogging towards the entrance to see Harry setting down his briefcase and taking off his jacket. "Daddy?"

"Hello, love." Harry smiled, bending to press a kiss to Louis' forehead. "Sorry if I scared you, wanted to surprise you with me coming home early."

"All the cleanings already done." Louis announced, proud of himself for waking up early and working through it all.

"Wonderful." Harry hummed, pulling his ringing phone out of his picket. He shut it off, surprising Louis. "Why do you look so shocked, pet? I told you it would be just us this weekend."

Louis grinned shyly, remembering the tidbit of information. Just him and Harry.

"First, we have a dinner reservation, then the rest of the night to ourselves." Louis shivered at the dark look in the dominants eyes. They hadn't been sexually active in so long.

"How about you go start the shower, and I join you in a few moments?" Harry purred, letting his hands slip down to the subs bum. He squeezed the plump cheeks before letting go and pressing a rushed kiss to Louis' lips.

The submissive nodded his head eagerly, turning and rushing up the stairs to their bedroom. He stripped immediately, throwing his clothes in the hamper and turning on the large shower.

He made sure to change the showerhead to something soothing, and got out a shimmery vanilla body wash that Harry had said was his favorite.

"What a beautiful sight." Louis jumped at the voice, turning to face Harry in the doorway. He was stripped to his boxers, leaning against the frame with a cheeky smirk on his face.

Louis didn't answer, just flashed him a pretty smile and stepped inside the shower, watching Harry as he took off his boxers and jumped in after him.

"Hello, princess." Harry grinned, stepping into Louis' space until the sub was pressed against the wall, steam surrounding them.

"Hi daddy." Louis mumbled, running a finger down the mans abdomen. The muscles clenched, making Louis let out a giggle.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry questioned, gripping Louis' hips and raising him up until the sub wrapped his legs around his waist. Louis gasped in response, surprised that he could feel Harry growing hard against his bum. "That's what I thought."

Louis whined as Harry ground his hips against him, both boys growing harder as they breathed into each others mouths. "Daddy, don't want to get messy, want to be clean." Louis pulled away, trying to stop himself from coming.

Harry frowned at the news, but backed away. Louis moved to wash his hair in thanks, making Harry moan as the smaller boy combed his fingers through his hair. "Daddy, you like that?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Daddy loves when you play with his hair." Louis wrote that down mentally, telling himself to remember that in the future. Once both of their hair was washed, Harry giddily offered to wash Louis' body.