Chapter Three

Louis hasn't stopped checking his email for the past three hours. He was growing restless, biting the tips of his nails off and pacing around his house. His mother sighed whenever she saw him, and his father has begun to give him looks.

Ding! Louis' eyebrows shot up, turning around and racing to his computer. There was a new message showing, a message from his Dom.

To: Louis Tomlinson (sub)
From: Harry Styles CEO (Dom)
Hello, Louis. It was fantastic getting the mail and seeing my match today. I would love to meet with you immediately. I am currently in my home in LA, but can be in New York tomorrow. I will be staying there for about a week which will leave us time to get to know one another. Email me immediately telling me if this schedule works for you or not.

Louis was ecstatic. Tomorrow! He could meet his soulmate tomorrow! For some couples it took months, because of money and trying to find a way to meet when they lived in different states. But because of who his Dom was he got to meet him tomorrow.

To: Harry Styles CEO (Dom)
From: Louis Tomlinson (sub)
Hi sir. I was very happy to get your match in the mail too. I would love to see you whenever you can get here, just tell me what to do so I can be good and ready for you.

Louis read over his response several times, biting at his lip before pressing send. He wasn't sure exactly how to talk to his Dom, or what his Dom wanted him to call him. But, he would try his best. The reply to his message came only moments later.

To: Louis Tomlinson (sub)
From: Harry Styles CEO (Dom)
Very nice, pet. I've booked my flight and I will land at noon. I want you dressed comfortably for the weather, the last thing I want is for you to get sick. We will discuss further rules after I see you.

Louis jumped for joy, clapping his hands and squealing so loudly his mother rushed to his room. "Louis? What happened?"

"Harry's coming tomorrow!" He grinned, watching as his mom's eyes lit up. "He said his flight lands at noon and he wants to get together."

"That's amazing, love. I'm so happy for you. Did he give you any instructions?" Louis looked back over the emails, noting that the only orders he received were to dress comfortably. It was getting chilly out, almost October and the air was beginning to become brisk. Louis was mentally looking through his closet already, thinking a new pair of panties paired with some leggings and a sweater would do nicely. He also had a pair of new wedges he could wear, would his Dom mind his choice in clothes? He wanted to ask him, wanted to make sure he was the best sub possible for Harry.

But, his Dom was a very busy man. He would just wear something warm which is what Harry wants.

Louis couldn't remember the last time he was so excited.

-

Louis was pacing. He was dressed in a pair of thick black leggings, a lavender sweater and little booties that kept his feet warm. It was nearing one o'clock and he hasn't spoken to his Dom since this morning when he told him he was boarding his flight.

"Louis," his father began, "back away from the window. Your Dom will let you know when he is here." Louis followed his fathers orders immediately, he was the Dom of the household and until Louis moved in with Harry his fathers rules were first priority.

"You are a good sub, Louis. Everything will be fine as long as you keep acting right." His father sent Louis a small smile, which Louis was thrilled over. He lived for praise, and he didn't get it much from his father.

Louis jumped when he heard a knock, running straight to the door and opening it. There was Harry, standing on the porch wearing black jeans and a button down white shirt. He had long curly hair that was let loose around his shoulders, and his smile made Louis go weak in the knees.

"Hello, kitten. It's very nice to meet you. Show me." Louis blushed before following the doms orders. When you first meet your Dom you have to spin around and show off your body, then follow that by showing your nail buds and arms. It was to let a Dom know how their sub was, if they were clean and healthy and had the body type they wanted.

"Beautiful." Louis heard Harry him once he was finished. It's been only a few minutes and Louis was glowing in the presence of his soulmate. He was perfect.

"Louis, invite your Dom inside." Mark called out. Louis scampered away from the doorway, looking at Harry from under his eyelashes.
"Would you please come in, sir?"

"I'd love to. After we are done here we will go out for lunch and talk about our rules, okay?" Louis bit his lip nervously as he followed his Dom back into the living room. Did he already get himself into trouble?

"I'm Mark, and this is my sub Jay." Louis' father introduced. "It's nice to meet you, Harry."

"You as well." Harry hummed, shaking Mark's hand. "I'm going to take Louis out for the day. I do have a busy schedule this week but whenever I have free time I would like to meet with him." Mark nodded his head in understanding, he knew what it was like when first meeting your soulmate.

The two doms chatted for a bit longer before Harry was ready to go. Louis kissed his mothers cheek and raised his head so his father could kiss his forehead. They said their goodbyes as Harry led him back out the door.

There was a shiny black Range Rover sitting in the driveway that Harry led him to, opening the passenger side to help Louis step inside.
Once they were settled, Louis' stomach erupted with butterflies. Where was his Dom taking him? What were they going to talk about?

"Alright, baby. I'm just going to take you to a restaurant I passed by on the way here so we can talk. I'm sure that you'll be a good boy until then." It wasn't a question. "If I get a phone call I don't want to hear any noise, okay?" Louis nodded his head, grinning once Harry set his hand on Louis' thigh, squeezing gently.
It was going to be an amazing day.

They finally met!! The next chapter is going to be simultaneously full of rules Harry is giving to Louis, and a big warning for future chapters. If the characters talk about mutually liking something, it's gonna be done later.