Chapter Twenty Three

"Happy birthday baby!" Harry crooned to the still half asleep submissive in his bed, watching as he blushed and rubbed at his eyes with tiny fists.

"Thank you, daddy." Louis hummed, opening his arms in order to ask for a hug.

Harry obliged, pressing a quick kiss to his boys soft lips before cuddling him close to his body. It was the boys nineteenth birthday and Harry planned on making it a special one; even though he knew that Louis was feeling a bit under the weather as of late.

"My moms been downstairs cooking for you since early this morning." Harry chucked, trying to get comfortable on the bed even though he was wearing a pair of tight black jeans. "She adores you. How do you manage to bewitch everyone you meet, babe?"

"I don't." Louis blushes a dark red before sitting up in bed, his curvy body only covered by a pair of lacey boy shorts. It made Harry salivate.

Harry watched as Louis walked towards the closet, ass jiggling with each step he took. Everything his boy did could be considered seductive.

When Louis returned, he was wearing a cute little outfit with his hair brushed just the way he knew Harry liked it.

What a good boy.

"I'm hungry, sir." Louis blushed as he put a hand over his tummy. It made his dominant chuckle, standing up and reaching a hand out for Louis to hold.

"Come along, love. Mom should be done by now." Harry led the boy down the stairs toward their large kitchen, Louis getting more and more excited as the women's voices got closer. Gemma and Anne had been so much fun to spend time with last night, letting him even drink a glass of red wine with them!

There was a chorus of Happy Birthdays once they entered the room, everyone seemingly awake and waiting on the newest couple for breakfast.

"Thank you." Harry watched as Louis beamed at everyone, becoming a bit smug when he noticed Edward and Niall both sizing Louis up, not subtle enough for Harry not to notice. His boy was beautiful, and sexy, and the kindest person he had ever met. Of course people should take notice to it.

They all sat around the large dining room table, Harry sitting at the head of it with Louis placed next to him. Anne had made a large spread for everyone to enjoy, and she kept a sharp eye on Louis as he ate.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" She asked the small boy. Harry watched their interaction curiously, wanting to see the answer Louis gave her.

"I'm okay, just very hungry this morning." He replied with a giggle, taking a large bite out of some pancakes. Harry watched as Louis continued to pour more and more syrup on the pancakes until they were all soggy.

"Is that good, darling?" Harry chuckled, making Louis flush.

"Sorry, sir. I just really want syrup." Harry shook it off, letting Louis know he wasn't in trouble.

Harry was happy to see the boy eating, it meant whatever bug he must have had was fading.

The day went on simply enough, food and laughter for everyone. Harry was happy because Louis was happy, enjoyed the pure glee that the small boy expressed all day. The nineteen year old had a rough upbringing, so he was happy to give him his own family.

Because, well, Harry loved his boy. He loved him more than he'd ever thought he could love a submissive; his or another. He wanted to give Louis the world, but was content with the fact that because of his wealth he would almost never have to say no to the boy.

"Harry?" Louis hummed, head resting against his shoulder. The dominant looked down at the boy, watching as he sleepily rubbed his eyes. "I'm sleepy. I might have a little kip."

Harry chuckled at the childish features his Louis held in his face, pretty pink lips pouting and big, big blue eyes looking up at him. He was a lucky man.

"Alright, my darling. Let's go upstairs." Louis grinned, face soft as he showed his pleasure in the answer. Like Harry would deny his boy a birthday cuddle. "We're going to head back upstairs for a little, of course you all know to make yourselves at home. We'll see you later." Edward wolf whistled at that, making Louis blush and giggle happily. Harry knew he loved being the center of attention, and he deserved to always be it.

Once they reached the bedroom, Harry immediately stripped out of his clothes, clad in only his boxers.

"You said no birthday presents," Harry started off and Louis stepped out of the bathroom, changed into an old shirt of his dominants and lace panties. "So let's count this as the first of many Christmas presents."

Louis let out a loud, happy laugh at that. Surely he could expect no less.

Louis hopped onto the bed, crawling towards Harry in a way that made his cock twitch. "Well, what have you got f'me?"

Harry reached into the side table, picking up a rectangular box and handing it to Louis.

The submissive let out a soft gasp when he opened it, making Harry a bit smug. "Only the best for my princess, of course."

Sitting in the box was a stunning diamond pendent. Harry was proud of the pretty thing, it wasn't nearly the most expensive gift he had bought for Louis, but it was a 14 karat white gold necklace that he thought belonged around his subs neck.

"Oh, daddy." Louis breathed out, beaming up at the man. "It's so pretty. I love it." Harry grinned at the words, taking the necklace out of the box and clasping it around his baby's delicate neck. He wanted to suck bruises into the skin.

Louis touched it as if it would evaporate in a strong wind, before tackling Harry to the bed. "Oh daddy, thank you." The boy whispered, licking Harry's neck from his Adam's apple to his ear. He sucked on the sensitive skin right under his jaw line, making Harry moan.

"Oh, baby. Daddy buying you pretty things makes you hot? I'll definitely have to get you more then."

"Oh daddy, I love pretty things." The small boy gasped, rubbing his bum onto the older mans crotch. "Thank you so much."

"Only the best for you, princess. Don't worry about that." Harry grunted before flipping them over, sliding Louis panties to the side in order to get a peak at his tight, pink hole. He stuck his hand under the pillow, wetting his fingers with the lube he found under them from a past night and sliding a finger inside him.

"More, please. Want it hard daddy." Harry couldn't believe how filthy his boy was being today, cock hardening further at the words.

He worked quickly in prepping the boy, grabbing a condom and lubing his dick up before thrusting into him. Louis gasped, letting out a loud curse and gripping at his back.

Harry groaned at the scratches Louis was leaving on his back, moving his hips harder and fast at the request of his boy.

Louis only lasted a few more thrusts, coming between their bodies with a final whine of his dominants name.

With the tight squeeze of his submissive around him, Harry came not too long after, grunting and biting at Louis' neck hard enough to bruise.

"Oh, I love you baby." Louis whimpered at the words, arms tightening around Harry's neck. "I love you to the moon and back."

Happy Christmas and happy belated Louis-day ❤️xx