Chapter Fifteen

Harry was sat at his desk at work the next morning, confused and a bit hurt, honestly. Once he had come back to the car after sending a man off to bring the Range Rover back to their home, Louis was quiet and hesitant when he spoke.

Even during his spanking, he didn't get hard. It was like he was thinking of something else the whole time. The sub had thanked his Dom and excused himself to go to bed. It was a bit mind boggling.

"Mr. Styles?" Daphne called from the other side of the office door. "It's time for your meeting."

Harry huffed out a breath, all his thinking putting him in a bad mood.

The meeting was important though, some big shot wanted to put their product in his hotels. They had sent over their numbers, showing that they could make Harry millions more than he already got. He was extremely interested.

As Harry followed Daphne to the conference hall, there were already a few other people in there. The head of marketing, his PA, the manager of the hotel that they wanted to try the product out in also attending. He joined the group, Daphne sitting next to him with a notepad and pen ready to write down anything that seemed significant.

The Skype call beeped in, and when Daphne answered the call Harry's face dropped to a scowl.

"Taylor?"

---

Louis wasn't in the mood for anything today, but he knew his Dom wouldn't take that as an excuse.

Well, maybe he would if he knew what Louis found out. The thought made him scoff and roll his eyes, fists clenching in agitation. There were several dishes in the sink from dinner last night and breakfast this morning, he had to iron Harry's work shirts, and go grocery shopping. There was probably even more to be done-- but the submissive wasn't even going to bother with going above and beyond today. He was sad, and anxious, and a bit paranoid that his Dom was out with his mistress right now.

Louis had thought that Harry was falling in love with him. The dominant gave him so much, did so much for him, but was he doing the same thing with another woman?

Louis shook the thought out of his head as he scrubbed at the pot in his hands. Maybe Harry wasn't seeing the person anymore? But even then it still hurt Louis quite a bit.

It was thought as right to save yourself for your dominant or submissive.

It was, though, seen as a ridiculous rule for those at a higher position. So maybe Louis should've expected this. His Dom had a lot of money, was well known because of it. So of course men and women would be crawling after him. He also had to wait almost a decade for Louis, he probably didn't think he was ever going to get matched.

Louis should've expected this.

But it didn't stop any of the hurt that came along with it.

---

Louis was finally finished with the house work, and it was nearing three o'clock so he decided it was finally time to get a move on grocery shopping. He still had no idea what to cook, just knew that it would have to be easy because he didn't have much motivation in him.

A bit of his bad mood left him as he walked towards his car in the garage, though. He really was thankful for the purchase, was actually a bit obsessed with how nice the vehicle was.