Bar tender - Michael

An hour and a half and not even so much as a text. You'd meant to have been meeting a date at 9 for a couple of drinks. It was not half past 10 and not even a sign of him. You sighed to you self taking another sip of your Apple Teeny. "Everything alight darling?" The bar tender had asked. It was a Monday night so the bar wasn't that busy. "Yeah," you said you didn't want to tell all your worries to the bar tender. "That didn't so like a happy sigh," he said. You looked up from your glass to see a dyed black hair guy about your age who frankly was exactly your type. "Tell me what's up. There is no one else here interesting to talk to," he said. "I don't want to burden you," you admit. "You wouldn't ever," he smiled charmingly. "Okay I've been stood up. I meant he text me this morning and now he hasn't even bothered to tell me he's not coming," you vent. "As I really liked him you know," the bar tender rested his elbows on the wooden bar in front of you. "I've seen many a case of this. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" He asked. "Go ahead," you reply rather interested. "What number date was this?" He asked. "Fifth," you replied. "Was he older or younger?" He asked. "Older by five years," you added. "Do you know what job he did?" He asked. "He was a business man," you said. "Did he ever mention where he lived?" He said. "Just outside of the city," you answer. "Did he always call you by a pet name like baby?" He asked. "Yeah," you replied getting more interested into where these questions were going. "And lastly. Sorry to ask you this but did you sleep with him?" He asked. "No. Although he did try a lot," you said. "Humm," the bar tender said. "Sounds to me like he's a married business man that is cheating on his wife," the bar tender concluded. "Hu, you know what. That makes scene," you said analysing the past dates you've been of with this guy. "Thank you. What a dick," you said out loud. "Anyone who treats you like that should be ashamed and isn't worth your time," he said. "You're right. I don't need him," you admit. "You know I would give you another drink but I think I'm gonna get you coffee instead. Sorry to admit but stood up attractive girls and one to many Apple Teenys do not go too well," he said. "I'm sure I'll thank you for it in the morning. You know you've been very helpful. I was just going to pitty myself but you've shown me I'm better than that," you said. "Are you sure your not a therapist," you ask. "Nope just a bar tender," he laughed pouring you a cup of coffee. "I'm Michael by the way," he says. "Y/N," you reply. "Well Y/N tell me about you day," he smiled.