Volleyball - Luke one shot

"Come on please" your friend Michael begged as you lay sunbathing on your towel. "Please (Y/N) be on our team, we'll never win without you" Michael says trying to convince you to go and play volleyball with the other boys, all the girls refused. "If you stop bugging me then yes and only a couple games, I still want to get a tan" you say get reluctantly up from your towel. Michael did a little happy dance before placing a kiss on your cheek. You shoot your head, a smirk appearing on your face. "And Mikey why do you think you'll win with me on your team?" you asked him confused. You weren't that tall or good at volleyball so you wouldn’t have been that much of an advantage. "Well you in that bikini is enough to win, have you seen yourself, the other team will be too busy looking at you to concentrate" Michael said winking. You looked at yourself, you didn’t think you looked that good but, hey, Michael’s a boy he must know what he's talking about. You followed Michael down the beach towards the volleyball court. The sun rays hit your back making you smile at its warmth. "Who are we even playing with?" you asked him, you'd come with Michael, Ashton and Calum so you would have needed another couple people to have a game. "Oh we met a couple guys, I know one of them, they said they wanted a game, there are four of them, that's why we needed you" Michael said. The court came into site and you saw Ashton and Calum wave at you along with 4 backs that were very muscly and toned, not to mention tall. "Guys this is (Y/N)" Calum announced. You smiled awkwardly hugging Calum’s side. You looked at all the other boys that you didn't know, they were all very attractive, especially one. All of their eyes were on you. "(Y/N) this is Harry, Josh, Ben and Luke, he's the one I told you I knew, he's the singer in our band" Michael said. Luke, Luke was the one that caught your eye; he was very tall with amazing blue eyes. "Hey" you croaked out, it seemed like someone was strangling the words in your throat. "Well hello, you are gorgeous" harry said making you blush. "Um thank you" you said blushing even more. "right boys we know she looks hot as fuck right now but can we please get on with the game" Calum said. The other boys nodded. You couldn't take your eyes off Luke, there was something about him that drew you to him; you didn’t quite know what. He gaze caught yours making you blush and smile sheepishly. Luke smiled back pushing his hands through his blonde, quiffed hair. You were snapped out of gawping at Luke by the sound of the ball being slammed over the net. The ball was hit back and fore with a lot of force as they were boys. Every time you hit it over the net the other team would miss, you knew why and each time it would make you blush. After two games, your team winning both you stopped. You walked off the court very sweaty, but the others were too so it was fine. "Um (Y/N) can I talk to you" Luke said. your heard missed a beat as you heard his voice, your stomach seemed to have been nesting butterfly’s that had just erupted and you had a lump in your throat like you had just swallowed a dry pill. You nod, not being able to get any proper words out. You walked over to him trying to fight your legs turning to jelly. Luke bit his lip, you noticed he had done this many times throughout the game and it made you go weak. "I just wanted to ask-um-if you would like to go on a date with me, you don't have to say yes, I-I was just wondering as I-I thought there was something between up. It may just be me being stupid" half way through his gazed dropped to his feet and his volume lowered. You chuckled at his shyness. "I would love to” you say. His head shot up to look at yours as the corners of his lips turned into a smile. "Really?" he asked. "Yes, really" you reply, his smile now turning into a grin. Luke bit his lip once more before continuing down the beach with you.