Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

I stopped when I saw Harry and Dakota's eyes widen that I had finally come home after disappearing. I shut the door behind me and then turned back around to start walking towards my bedroom but then Harry yelled out. "Where are you going now? Where have you been all day long? Could you not call one of us? I searched all day for you!" He got up from the couch and stood in front of me. "How could you just leave like that?" Harry continued, getting louder. It was quiet and I was guessing it was my turn to talk.

"How could I just leave like that?" Repeating Harry's last sentence yelling it at him. "How could you tell Niall that we had sex, when in fact WE DIDN'T?" Harry just stood there with a blank expression. "Now you don't want to yell at me? Have nothing to say? You are so pathetic. I though you'd be different. HA. Wasn't I so wrong." I finished with a disappointing look at him. He stood there shocked and speechless. I glanced over at Niall and Dakota and they had a look on their face like maybe they shouldn't be in the room to hear this, but wouldn't get up because they were too afraid to. I started to walk off but got to right before the hallway when I was yanked back by Harry.

"Wait, Falyn. We need to talk about this." Harry said, still clenching his grip on my arm. I looked in his eyes with pure anger. "Don't talk to me, and most definitely don't touch me again." I said firmly pulling his grasp off my arm which was now imprinted on me. I walked off leaving him behind me standing there. I opened my door, walked in, slammed it closed, and went to my closet to change.

As I was going to open the door, I slid down it and broke down crying. I finally ran out of tears and had a major migraine. I'm sure my eyes were bloodshot red because they were stinging. I pulled myself back up and drug myself into bed without changing. I wrapped myself up into my comforter, and squeezed my eyes forcing myself to sleep so I wouldn't keep hurting.

-EDITED-