Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

The sun was beaming through my window and I still had a major headache. I didn't want to wake up so I closed my eyes and tried hard to fall back asleep but I couldn't, so when I stopped trying so hard I drifted off into a dead sleep.

***

I woke up at what I thought was noon but then looked at my phone and it was five in the afternoon. Great, almost night time again. This means, no sleep for Falyn tonight. Yay.

I dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom, turned the shower on, undressed, and got in. I let the water massage my body because I was hurting everywhere. I stood there, one arm on the wall holding me up while I slid my free hand through my hair. I was not ready to face the day, or whatever was left of it. I finished up and got out. I dried my body and hair and then went back into my room and locked the door so no one would walk in. I dropped my towel on the floor by the closet and went to my dresser and grabbed a white bra and white undies and put them on. I then stepped into my closet and grabbed a pair of white shorts and put on a ruffled shirt that was black and black lace. I grabbed a pair of cute black sandals and went over to my dresser to apply make up to my pale face and after mascara and eyeliner, I was satisfied.

Time for the hair. I got out my wand and curled my hair. I sprayed Victoria Secret Angel Perfume on and deodorant, now I was done. I grabbed my phone and had noticed a note next to it. It was Kyle's number so I put the number into my phone and then put the note back down on the table and walked out. There was nobody here, which was great because I didn't want to see them right now, so I grabbed my black leather purse and stuck my wallet and keys and phone and other stuff in it like lipgloss and went to walk out when I saw Dakota walk in and she looked at me.

"You know we have to talk." Dakota said. "I know. Come with me!" I told her and then we walked down the stairs after locking the door. I grabbed my keys and unlocked my truck that had finally arrived. Dakota and Niall went and got it for me while I was on my panic run. She got into the passenger seat and I got in the driver seat, started the truck, and turned on some music. DNA by Little Mix blasted through the vehicle. Dakota and I both loved this song so she started singing and I looked over to Harry's apartment.

I saw him walking out and he turned and saw me and stopped. I put my truck in drive and drove off fast down the road while looking into the side mirror and seeing Harry stand in the background. I then put my attention back on the road. I wasn't sure where I was going but I knew I wanted to shop for something so Dakota and I were going to end up at the mall.

-EDITED-