Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Dakota was putting up the groceries and I was unloading them and carrying them upstairs. When I went down for the third time, Harry was walking up and he grabbed some bags and smiled. "Do you always just come help strangers with their groceries?" I asked sarcastically. "Only pretty ones." He retorted, winking at me. I just shook my head and locked the car.

"Look who I found!" I yelled out, walking back into the apartment. "Who?" She asked, not caring enough to turn around. "Turn around and you'll find out." I replied. She put the box of cereal into the cabinet and looked back. "Oh. Hey, Harry!" To be honest I kind of forgot about him coming over. "I see that you need some help with the heavy furniture!" He said looking around. "We're not exactly strong, strong but we don't need a guys help!" I said trying to show pride and strength, flexing my arms which didn't prove much seeing as how I have no muscle. Dakota and I busted out laughing at Harry's bewildered face.

"Yes. We would love your help and you can call Niall over and get his muscles to help too!" Dakota said giggly. I looked at her and smiled.

"Well, doesn't someone fancy Niall!" Harry said. She blushed and went back to finishing putting up groceries.

A bang on the front door came a few minutes later and I told Harry to grab the door. He opened it and in walked Niall. I looked over to Dakota and when she looked up, she made direct contact with Niall and they held it for seconds. "Awk-A-Ward." I playfully said bumping Dakota in the hip with mine.

"Take a picture, Niall." Harry said shoving his elbow in Niall's side. They both blushed and the ceiling suddenly became oh so interesting to them.

-EDITED-