Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

"Are we there yet?" I grumbled. My stomach was growling and I hadn't eaten anything all day. All I had was Starbucks coffee and that only made me have to pee.

"Almost!" He replied and I looked out the window. We had been driving for almost an hour and a half and I hate sitting down for a long time. I looked up at the sky and it was dark. There were stars scattered all over. I closed my eyes and the car came to a stop.

"Are we here?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"Mhmm." Harry hummed, while I looked around and suddenly became confused. We were in the middle of nowhere.

"Umm, where are we?" I asked. "You'll see!" He answered, smirking. He got out and opened my door and led me to a big gate.

"Ready?" I smiled and nodded to Harry. He opened the gate and there was a path, lit up with strings of lights. Harry took my hand and led me down the path. I walked holding onto his hand and looking at the ground. He finally stopped but the lights didn't end. I looked up and my jaw almost hit the ground. I looked over to Harry and he was looking at me with amusement. I looked back at the sight that had shocked me.

In front of us was a white gazebo with lights wrapped around the bars and stairs. There was a table in the middle, with candles, plates of food, glasses of wine, and flowers. I stood there staring at it. It was perfect. Harry nudged me towards the stairs and I walked over to it. Harry motioned for me to sit down and I did. He pushed my chair in and then sat down in his chair.

"You should try the pasta first!" He referred and I did as told. I stuck my fork into the yummy looking food and took a bite. Harry waited for my reply.

"This is really good!" I said smiling.

"Thank you, I made it!" He said smiling and my smile grew. "Your welcome."

We ate our food and talked for about an hour. My phone buzzed five times through the whole conversation and I could tell Harry was getting annoyed. When I reached to ignore the sixth message Kyle sent, Harry grabbed my phone and opened the messages.

Oh no.

-EDITED-