Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty Four

"Well, good news is nothing's broken, just a lot of bruising and your wrist is partially sprained. Luckily, all you have to do is wear a wrap, the swelling is little and you can still move it around, but I would recommend that you don't lift heavy stuff and all that, don't stress it anymore." The doctor said.

"Great, I'm glad nothing's broken!"

"What exactly did you do, again?" He questioned me, I some what hesitated.

"I hit my car door and it kind of bent. Nothing drastic." I said, not making eye contact.

"Are you sure? I see some sort of a hand print." I looked down at it, you could definitely see a hand print. "Well, I grabbed it as a reaction and I guess I left a print." I tried to make it seem somewhat believeable, I could tell he wasn't buying it though. "Next time, don't let the door hit you." Looking at me sternly and I picked up on his hint. I nodded and he wrote out a prescription for the pain and told me what kind of wrap to get. I thanked him and left to find a pharmacy.

Once I found one, I went and got a bunch of wrap and got my prescription. I was supposed to take two but I took three because the pain was unbearable. I wrapped the wrap around my arm the way he showed me and started off towards the store because I was guessing we needed some food at the house. I got some food that would last for a couple of days, but with Niall and Dakota in the house, it wouldn't last as long as its supposed to.

When I got back home, I brought all the groceries in and kicked the door closed. I plugged my phone into my speakers and turned on Kiss Me. I sang along while putting up groceries.

"Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in.

Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms.

And your hearts against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, with this feeling of forget, I'm in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love.

Settle down with me, and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady.

I was made to keep your body warm, but I'm cold as the wind blows, so hold me in your arms.

Oh no, my hearts against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, with this feeling of forget, I'm in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love.

Yeah, I've been feeling everything from hate to love, from love to lust, from lust to truth, I guess that's how I know you, to hold you close, to help you give it up.

So kiss me like you wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love."

The song ended and I stopped singing; that's when I heard clapping come from behind me. There stood Harry, clapping and smiling.

"You sing great." He said "What are you doing in my house?" "Well, I was going to knock, but the door was cracked so I came in and found you singing. You were so into it, you sing like an angel. Have you thought about becoming a singer?" "Next time, knock, and I thought I was alone. I don't sing like an angel. I sound like a dying whale. Wait, why am I even talking to you? What did you come here for?" I started to get pissed.

"We need to talk about us." "Us? Ha! There is no us. My arm is hurt because of us. My heart is hurt because of us." I started putting up the last of the groceries and walked over to the door, standing against the wall. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to lay down in bed and do nothing, while you leave."

"See, there's a problem." "And what is that?" "I do mind." I rolled my eyes at his remark.

Of course he has a problem.

"See now I have a problem." I said. "And what is that?" "Well, I have this guy who won't pick up on my hints, and leave. I'm about to punch him in the face, too." I said waiting for his reply. "Oh. Well my problem is, I have this girl who says she doesn't want me, when I know damn well she does, and I'm about to show her and remind her why she wants me." I start to play along with his scheme. "Oh really now? You're going to show her?" I questioned him as he came walking towards me and leaned one hand against the wall right above my shoulder.

"That's only if she doesn't want to show me first." He said. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I looked at his lips. They were so plumb and pink, I wanted to crash my lips into his, but I couldn't give in. I got chills when I felt his warm breath on my neck when he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You still want me." He kissed my neck so softly. He knew what he was doing, that was my weak spot and I would be putty in his hands when he messed with it. "Harry." I whispered, yet he kissed my neck again.

"Don't." I whispered again, he kissed my neck so gently but in two different spots and my heart said, Don't fall for it. But my hands, body, and head was saying, Tear his clothes off. I was slowly giving in. "No." I trailed off when he lifted me up onto him and I wrapped my legs around his waist, I had my grip on his back and as he had me up against the wall and kept biting my neck, then kissing it, and bit it again and once again; would kiss it. He gripped my ass with his hands and started trailing his kisses up to my mouth. He turned me around and headed for my bedroom.

He kicked the door, so it would shut and carried me to my bed. Harry took off his shirt and his chest was so toned and tan. He leaned back down and kissed my neck, again. He lifted my hoodie and shirt above my head and threw it where his were. He started to kiss my stomach and I couldn't help but laugh. Harry looked up and smiled because I was ticklish. He unbuttoned his pants and slid them off, kicking them to the other side of the room. I bit my lip because his Calvin Klein boxers were skin tight. He saw me bite my lip and raised an eyebrow. I grinned and blushed.

I kicked my shoes off and he did too. He pulled my shorts off, and leaned back down trailing kisses from my neck, to my chest, down my torso, and stopped right above my panties. "You are such a tease." I said laughing and he came back up to my face. He looked in my eyes and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. "What are you thinking?" I asked holding onto his hand that was stoking my cheek.

"A lot of things. How beautiful you are, how you're the only one I want, how I want to keep you to myself. I know that we aren't dating, and I've hurt you a lot but I can't stand the idea of you being with any other guy. I want to know everything about you. Your family, your favorite things, your favorite songs, what you want to do when you get older, what you want to name your children. Also, I don't think you're ready to just give your innocence up. Not until you're sure the other person is the one." I was speechless.

What if Harry was the one? What if I was ready?

"So, you want to know me?"

"Everything. Every little thing that makes you the beautiful, confident, strong, young woman you are."

"My life could take a couple days to tell, but what do you say about we get in comfortable clothes, get some food, and you stay the night if you mean what you say."

"I say, that's a great idea." I smiled at his reply.

"Harry, I love you."

"I love you too, Ms. Evans."

Jesus what have I done

-EDITED-