Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

"Harry, What do you want?" I asked angered that when I was trying to have a fun time he had to ruin it with all his calls. "We really need to talk." Harry replied. "What if I don't want to talk to you anymore?" I said and I could tell that he didn't know what to reply and I knew he was taken back by that. I felt that I was maybe too mean, but Harry had to see what he did to me. How he made me seem. Yeah, I may had been a tease but I wouldn't do that with him and even if we did I didn't think that he would just say that. We weren't even dating, I'm not sure what we were, actually. We weren't just friends because just friends wouldn't wake up and do all that and then the shower. My heart started to ache at the memories of that morning. I wish I could go back in time and just pause and stay in that moment. Somewhere between meeting Harry and now, I fell for him. No, not fell in love. I fell for him. I felt more then liking and less then love. I'm not sure what you would call it. I had forgotten I was on the phone with Harry when I looked down and saw I was still on line with him. "Harry." I said shakily.

"I'm still here." He said sounding like he had shed some tears and I felt terrible. I never wanted Harry to cry or be hurt, and especially never by me. "We can talk, I'm just out with Dakota and Kyle and I'll come by your place later. If you keep the door unlocked I'll just come up." I replied.

"K-Kyle?" He said and I had forgotten that he didn't know.

"He's a friend that I met here, I'll explain later." I replied.

"Alright, I'll be waiting. Good bye till then." He said hanging up before I could say bye back. I walked back into the theatre and almost passed the little place that sold popcorn and drinks and then rushed over to it and said one small popcorn and payed for it and went back to the movie that was almost over but I still had caught most if it. I sat down and Dakota and Kyle looked at me confused.

"I left for like five minutes." I said, they nodded because they hadn't been paying attention and I handed them the popcorn.

"You don't want any?" Dakota asked.

"I don't have an appetite right now." I said and kept watching the movie. After it was done, we walked back to our trucks and Dakota got in and passed out while me and Kyle were talking on the tailgate about random stuff. "So, that was a nice date!" He said smirking.

"That was not a date!" I said quickly and looked at him.

"I could take you on a real date, though." He said making me puzzled in my head on what to say. "I'll have to see what I'm doing but I'm not sure if I want to go out on a date with you Kyle." I shyly said looking down at the ground. He looked a little sad.

"I could change your mind." And as I said, "Wha-" He grabbed me and kissed me and I didn't like it, I thought of Harry and how I felt like I was cheating on him. I pushed Kyle off of me.

"I think it's time for me to leave." I got up and he did too. I closed my tail gate and he walked over to his truck and opened his door.

"Ill text you later." He said.

"Kay." I replied quickly. I started the truck up and before he left, I pulled out and left for my apartment.

Damn you Kyle.

-EDITED-