Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty Eight

Harry and I had our hands locked together, he drove with the other one on the steering wheel. I was looking at all the lights and places I've never seen. I loved my new home so much, it was beautiful. The next song on the CD came on and I turned it up. "I didn't know you listen to country music!" I said and Harry shrugged his shoulders. I sang along to the song.

(Must Be Doing Something Right - Billy Currington)

"A woman is a mystery, man just can't understand.

Sometimes all it takes to please her, is the touch of your hand.

And other times, you gotta take it slow, and hold her all night long.

Heaven knows there's so many ways a man can go wrong.

Must be doing something right.

I just heard you sigh, lean into my kiss and close, those deep blue need you eyes.

Don't know what I did, to earn a love like this, but baby I, must be doing something right.

Anywhere you wanna go, baby show me the way.

I'm open to suggestions, mhmm whatever you say.

Tonight's about giving you what you want, whatever it takes.

Girl I hope, I'm on the right road, judging by the smile on your face.

Must be doing something right.

I just heard you sigh, lean into my kiss and close those deep blue need you eyes.

Don't know what I did, to earn a love like this, but baby I, must be doing something right.

Ohhh baby.

Don't know what I did, to earn a love like this, but baby I, must be doing something right.

Must be doing something right."

I stopped singing when Harry pulled up to a nice restaurant. He got out and came over to my door and opened it like a gentleman. We walked into the restaurant, and ate for about an hour and a half. We left and drove for about an hour more while I stared at night sky most the time. I noticed the car came to a stop and I looked over at Harry, he was smiling at me. We were on a dark road and there were barely any cars.

"Harry, where are we?" I asked looking around. There's nothing but road and trees. I have seen one car come past since we've been sitting on the side of the road. I sat there tapping my fingers on the console; Harry with one hand still on the wheel and the other laid on his leg. "We have been sitting here forever what are we doing?" I started to get a little agitated.

"Listen." Harry said, it getting quieter, not like it really could, because there was nobody. I shut up and could hear waves crashing against something and the wind blowing. Were we at the beach? "Do you want to go now?" Harry asked, I nodded. Harry got out, came to my door and he let me out, grabbing my hand and leading me to wherever. We walked past a lot of trees and then came to a cliff. We stood near the edge and it wasn't really high at all, maybe 60 feet or more, but for me; I felt like I was about to throw up all the food I've eaten today.

There were trees all around us, there was a waterfall to the right of us, the waves were crashing against the cliff and it smelt so clean and fresh. It was really quiet and peaceful. I closed my eyes and took it in. I felt Harry's eyes on me, so I opened mine and looked over to him. "So, want to jump in?" Harry said. No! Hell no I didn't! I stood there wide eyed looking at Harry, "I can't." I said so settle. "Why not?" Harry looked sad and his cute British accent now sounded sad. "I-I'm reallyafraidofheights." I said fast, trying to keep myself from embarrassment. "Slower, please."

"I'm really afraid of heights." I looked down at the water. "There's nothing wrong with that, you have to face your fear sometime." I looked at him and nodded. He started to take his clothes off and was down to nothing but his boxers. I smiled and I got out of my clothes and was down to nothing but my panties and a bra. "Ready?" We reached for each others hand and grabbed tightly. "1, 2, 3!" Harry said as we ran off the edge.

Just a filler

-EDITED-