Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine

The water was cold. My teeth were chattering and Harry pulled me over to him and he held me in his arms, trying to keep me warm but it didn't help. Harry started to swim near the shore, he walked out of the water with my legs wrapped around him. He went back up to where we were and put me down. We grabbed our clothes and ran back to the Range Rover. We threw our clothes in and got in the back of the vehicle. Harry had a blanket back there and we wrapped up in it. I was laying in his arms and he had a tight grip on me, trying to regain our body warmth back.

Our body heat was coming back and Harry kept rubbing his hands on my back and up and down my arms. I looked up into his eyes and his lips were no longer the natural pink they usually were and his teeth were still chattering. I rubbed my thumb across his lips softly. "Harry, your lips are so cold."

"I'm just trying to get you warm before I warm myself." I grinned and kissed his lips trying to 'warm' him up. "Better?" I asked, "Much better." Harry smiled and I went back to kissing him, I slid my tongue around the bottom of his lip and he let me in. We were trying to fight for dominance, I was not giving up this time and I could tell, neither was he. I could feel him smiling but he wouldn't give up. He tried tickling me, I laughed but still wouldn't give up. I started to tug on his hair and rub my hands through it, he had a little moan in his throat.

He rolled me over and kept fighting me, he started to rub his hands all over my body and he came to my inner thighs and I was about to give up and let it happen but that's when I grabbed his hands and sat on them so he wouldn't get any closer. His hands got free and started tickling me again. I laughed and that's when he won. We made out, strongly, and then he pulled back. We were both catching our breath because our little game had left no air in either of us. We got back to breathing normally, I looked up at Harry and he was still over me, I put my hands on the back of his neck and messed with his hair.

"Falyn."

"Yeah?"

"Well, there's this thing that I've really wanted to ask you, but I don't know how."

"Keep going." I started to really look into Harry's eyes when he said that.

"I love every second I spend with you and you are so beautiful. You're spontaneous and unbelievably cheeky like me. I want to ask you if you would possibly," Harry stopped and took a deep breath, "want to be my girlfriend?" I felt like my heart skipped a beat. I stopped playing with Harry's hair and my hands fell to his jaw and I rubbed my thumb on his cheek. My eyes switched back and forth from his.

"Yes." I said finally being able to breath.

"Yes?"

"Yes. I'd love nothing more than to be yours Harry. I love you, so much." Harry leaned down and pecked me on the mouth three times then down to my chin and then my neck. He leaned up, "I love you so much, Falyn." He started to get up and we put our clothes back on and drove back to his flat.

about damn time Harry

gah

-EDITED-