Chapter 6

Chapter Six

"So what does he look like!?" Dakota bursts out while I was helping unpack the study. "He's tall, has brown curly hair, and beautiful, beautiful green eyes." I said as I felt my stomach flutter. "Someone's crushing!" She laughed and winked at me. I shook my head and looked around. We had just finished putting the last book on the bookcase in the study when our stomach's growled fiercely in unison. It was now 9:30 in the morning and I had been up since four and was about to die if I didn't get some food in me and I knew Dakota felt the same.

"Let's go find somewhere to eat!" I said grabbing my wallet, keys, and phone. I locked the door while Dakota was dashing down the stairs to go look for somewhere to eat as fast as she could. "I see a McDonald's, Starbucks, and some weird named cafe!" She said as I came down behind her.

"MCDONALD'S!" We said at the same time and burst out laughing as we started walking. We walked in and it was pretty crowded but Dakota made her way through the crowd and waved for me to come her way. After about seven 'excuse me's' I just shouted, "MOVE!" And that cleared the way. We placed our order and once we got our food, we sat down next to the window and started chowing down. "So," Dakota started and I knew where this was going. "What all do you know about him?" I groaned.

"Nothing really, besides everything you know already." I said kind of agitated not with her but with myself because I didn't get his number. Damn. But I know where he lives! "Except.." I started, she payed attention real fast. "I may or may not know where he lives." I finished grinning and looking out the window at all the people and cars. "You neglected to tell me this IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION?" She yelled at me. "I'm sorry, I forgot!" I exclaimed. "Well, we may need a little muscle with our heavier furniture." She said winking. "No, I can't and I don't even know if he's home." I followed after. "Time to do a little investigating." She playfully said. "No. You're such a stalker." I said blankly. "Whatever you're the creep who was staring at this 'Sex God'." She air-quoted. I picked up my straw and shot the wrapper towards her but she moved and it hit the table behind her. I felt so embarrassed, while she cracked up laughing. I walked over to the table with my head down trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit-" I stopped as I looked up to see Harry with four other boys. "Hey!" I exclaimed as he started to smile. Harry stood up and gave me a one armed hug. "Fancy seeing you here." He beamed. I nodded my head and looked at all the guys staring at me like some new specious. "Mind introducing your friends?" I asked, finding it completely awkward standing there with all those eyes on me. Harry chuckled and started pointing each one out. "That is Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam!" He pointed out.

"Hello!" I shyly smiled while they all said hello back."This is Falyn. She just moved here from America and she lives across the street from us." He pointed out trying to resolve some of the confusion. "America? That's quiet the travel you took. Do you live here alone?" The blonde one asked. "Actually, I'm here with my best friend." I looked over to our table and signaled for Dakota to come over. She gave me a confused look, so I know that she had been stuffing her face the whole time instead of eavesdropping. I looked back towards Harry's table.

"This is Dakota!" I finished saying and she awkwardly smiled and they all waved because they knew the story already.

"That's Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and this is Harry!" I smiled looking up towards him and he returned the smile. I looked at Dakota and I could tell she was putting everything together. "Ohhh! That's the Sex God-" She stopped and shut up when I shot a look towards her. I blushed crazily when Harry nudged my arm and I looked down trying not to make eye contact. We just stood there while Dakota and Niall burst out laughing and I had the urge to punch her in the arm so hard for being stupid.

"Let me see your phone." Harry whispered. I took it out of my shorts and handed it to him. He went to unlock it but it had a pass code so he handed it back to me and covered his eyes. It was too adorable. I giggled and put in the code and handed it back to him. Once he'd typed on the screen, he handed it back to me with the screen being occupied with a message. The text had sent to, "Sex God💙", and the message said, I'd love to help you with your flat, I'll be by at four!

That means that he was listening to us the whole time.

Sneaky bastard.

"Well, Dakota and I have to do a little shopping but if y'all want to hang out later or something, Harry has my number!" I looked around and noticed that my best friend and Niall had gone to Dakota and I's table and were digging in to the food. Hard core like this was their last meal. I looked at Harry who was smiling.

"I'll be seeing you later sex god!" I said winking at him and he pulled me into a gentle hug and I could have stayed in his hug forever til we heard Liam clear his throat and we let go. I said bye to everybody while Dakota and I walked out, leaving the guys behind us.

-EDITED-