Chapter 46

Chapter Forty Six

-Hours Later-

"Okay, we're going to need you to push, she's ready!" I started to breath in faster and I nodded.

"Okay 1, 2, 3, push!" I pushed and it was so painful. I screamed out and squeezed Harry's hand tightly. "1, 2, 3, push!" I pushed again and I could feel the pain now more than ever.

"AHHHH!" I screamed out in pain.

"One more time. She's almost out!" I kept breathing in and out. "Here we go 1, 2, 3, Push!" I pushed one last time and then I could hear screaming and that's when the doctor held up my baby. I slowed my breathing and Harry went over and cut her umbilical cord. He had such a big smile on his face through the whole thing. I couldn't help but feel relieved. The nurses went and cleaned up Brynli and checked everything. She was healthy. Six lbs. and three ounces.

"Here you go ma'am. Here's your little girl!" The nurse handed me her. She had a little pink beanie on, Harry's idea of course, and she was wrapped up in a pink blanket. She had her eyes closed but when I rubbed my thumb across her cheek she opened them. Her eyes were a mix of Harry and I's. They were bright blue-green and had a line of brown in one like mine. She had dimples like Harry, my nose, and Harry's smile. She had some fuzzy hair that was brown. I loved her already. I held her in my arms and she was so quiet and curious.

"She's beautiful just like you are." Harry said and I smiled. "Do you want to hold her?" I smiled looking up to Harry's face. "Yes, please." I handed Brynli to him and he tickled her a little and she moved her arms around. He had a look in his eyes I've never seen before and a smile that was new to me also. It must be a genuine happy smile, like he was actually, truly happy to have Brynli and I in his life. She started to cry a little and he tried soothing her by bouncing a little but it didn't help. I giggled and he looked at me with a not knowing what to do look.

I motioned with my hands for him to give her to me. I hummed a little song and she fell asleep. I was exhausted too, so I fell asleep when he put her in the baby incubator thing where she slept. "Hey baby?" Harry asked as I was starting to drift off. "Hmm." I managed to moan. "Everybody's out there. We'll all be here when you wake up!" He finished and I gave a little smile to say 'okay' and fell asleep right as I heard Harry close the door shut and darkness covered the room.

-EDITED-