Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty Two

Good thing I wasn't wearing high heels because my feet would be killing me but sadly my white Toms have now turned tan because of all the dirt. I've been walking on the side of the road for about ten minutes, before I began to see lights and cars. I came to an intersection that I've seen before. I saw a corner store, train tracks and then Subway. This is where I had ended up that day.

What a coincidence.

Not.

I ran up to the corner store. I walked over to the lady at the counter who looked at me oddly. "Where's your bathroom?" I asked and the lady pointed to the corner and I walked over to it. I locked the door and started pacing back and forth grabbing my head trying to think. I could walk home but my legs are ti- my mouth dropped when I caught sight of my arm. I walked over to the mirror and put my phone onto the sink space.

My once fair skinned arm, was now purple and yellow with a hand mark being very prominent. I started to touch it but stopped because of the pain. Not only was my wrist in pain but so was my whole arm. I called Dakota hoping that she'd answer.

"Hello?" She greeted tiredly and I had to look down to see what time it was. It was 11:21 and I hadn't realized how late it was.

"I need you to come to a corner store called Quick Bee, I'll be out front. Hurry."

I hung up before she could answer. I walked out of the bathroom and store, avoiding the lady's staring eyes. I sat by a pay phone, throwing rocks on the ground. After about 10 minutes, I saw a white Fiat pull up, and figured Dakota had borrowed one of the guys' cars. I stood up and Dakota came out of the driver seat.

"Falyn. What is this about?" She asked and then looked down at my arm and gasped.

"Come on. Lets leave now."

I got in, and she followed after.

"Falyn," She started to say but I interrupted her.

"Just drive, Dakota. Please? Just go." I turned my head to look out the window and was relieved when the vehicle began to drive away.

***

I opened the door to find Niall sitting on the couch. He looked up and then looked down at my arm and his eyes grew wide.

"What the hell happened?" He asked as Dakota followed in after me. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of vodka and started to drink straight from the bottle. I don't usually drink it like this but I wasn't thinking about taking shots of it, I needed the whole damn bottle. I started off with the bottle down the hall but Niall grabbed my shoulder.

"I don't need another guy putting his hands on me. Why don't you go see how Harry is. Hopefully that bastard is still in the woods." I said, turning back to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

Dakota's POV

Holy hell. What had happened? Where is Harry? What happened to Falyn's arm? So many different questions went through my mind.

"Let me see those keys." Niall said and I tossed them to him. He walked right past me and was gone. I shut the door behind him and sat down at the dinning table, fiddling with my thumbs.

I stayed in that position for about fifteen minutes before Niall walked in with Harry. Harry sat down on the couch with his head down.

Niall's POV

I knew what Falyn was talking about by mentioning the woods. Harry had taken her to the spot where he had been setting everything up for about three days for the date with her. Once I saw Harry's vehicle on the side of the road, I knew he was still there. I saw Harry on the ground, crying and rocking back and forth. He looked up and had blood on his head and hands.

"What happened?" I asked but he put his head back down into his hands.

"Harry, what happened?" I asked again.

"Everything was perfect but I messed up, again. I fucked everything up, like I always do. Except, I really hurt Falyn this time." Harry said.

"Wait, were you the one who did that to Falyn's arm?" I asked. Harry looked up and nodded but went back to crying. I glanced at the gazebo and the table had been knocked over, and chairs were knocked over as well.

"Harry, lets go." I said lifting him up and bringing him to my vehicle. We drove back in silence. I walked in with Harry and he walked over to the couch. Dakota had a puzzled look.

"We need to know everything."

"I never meant to hurt her. It was him. He brought that out of me. I wanted to kill the bastard. She went on a date with him, he put the moves on her. I could have beat the fuck out of him until he was unconscious." Harry said, making me more confused.

Dakota's POV

There was a long silence before I spoke up. "Are you talking about Kyle?"

"Him." Harry replied.

"Who the hell is Kyle?" Niall asked.

"He's a guy that Falyn met when she left that day. He happened to be at the mall when we were and we all saw a movie but that was it." I said towards Niall.

"But Falyn never went on a date with him; She wants you." I said towards Harry. He looked shocked.

"So it was just a movie and you went, too?"

"Pretty much. After the movie, I was tired so we left to our trucks and when Falyn had put me in the truck she went to the tailgate and talked to Kyle. They talked about random shit but I couldn't sleep so I kind of eavesdropped. When I saw him kiss her-" I said but Harry interrupted me.

"He kissed her?"

"She pushed him away, as I was trying to say. After the kiss, she said that it was time for him to go home. I don't think she felt anything at all." I finished, while Harry had a shocked expression.

Falyn's POV

I heard Niall and Dakota talking but I was too tipsy to really pay attention. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen passing Niall, Dakota and Harry.

I looked around and all eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the Advil from my purse. I started off towards the hall but stopped when Harry stood up. I looked at him with a blank expression. He looked like he had been crying.

"I'm sorry for-"

"Save it, I really don't need your pity too."

I walked back to my room and slammed my door and locked it again. I walked over to the bathroom, filled a glass of water up and swallowed down the pills. I put the glass back on the counter. I looked into the mirror and didn't know what I was looking at.

Was this me? I looked horrible.

I rubbed my eyes and cleared the smeared make up. I stuck my hair up in a messy bun and took my dress off, along with my jewelry. I walked out turning the light off. I went to my closet and put night shorts on and a tank. I sat on the bed looking at my shattered phone. I thought it was cracked but no; it was shattered. My phone light up and it was texts from my mom and Kyle. I threw the phone at the wall not caring and laid down thinking of nothing but one person.

Harry.

I'm so so so sorry for all those POV switches

Idek what was happening in this chapter

-EDITED-