Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty Nine

"Positive. Dakota, I'm pregnant." I had teary eyes and an emotionless face. "Let me see it." She grabbed it and looked down at it then back to me. I felt like the walls were closing in on me and I couldn't breath. I grabbed onto Dakota and she held me up because my legs went limp. Tears poured out of my eyes and I felt sad and happy at the same time. How would Harry take this? Would he leave me? Would he stay? I can't be a single mother.. I needed Harry now more then ever. Dakota and I sat on the bathroom floor most the night with me crying in her arms and her stroking my head saying comforting things.

It was late when Dakota pulled me up and walked me to my bed and tucked me in. My eyes had finally closed because of how puffy and red they were from crying. "Just sleep and I'll be here when you wake, I love you. Goodnight." She trailed off out of the room. Before I fell asleep all I could think about was Harry and my unborn child. How I am now a mother and Harry a father. Me being only 19. Harry being only 19. I haven't even met his family, he hasn't met mine- not like I'd want him to meet mine. I just let myself fall into a deep sleep.

Ohhhhh

Plot twistttt

-EDITED-