Chapter 27

4 Months... 4 Months since my last update wow I'm really a terrible human being! Well I would be if I was one since I'm only half I'm an exception. 

Seriously though to those who actually enjoy this story I apologise dearly. There have been moments where I don't think this story should even exist or if I should have written it out differently or something I-I don't know how to feel.

Today I was actually going to unpublish it but then I looked at the demographics and noticed how many male readers are reading this book. I'm curious, if you are man/boy/shemale tell me what you think of this story. You technically saved it from being wiped off wattpad.

~MeowForNow

Spring finally came which meant goodbye to Neva and her Casanovas (my uncles). I dread the moments when she has to go, when the snow starts melting, the birds start singing and the allergies screw you over. But this time, what I dread even more is the time.

The long weeks of winter and he hadn't called me. Words of the stupid cheerleaders came into my mind and shamefully I started wonder if they were right. Maybe I'm not important to him.

Get up.

Get over it.

Focus on the fact that you're a use to be vampire not the use to be vampire boyfriend.

But he was so...

Get up.

Get over it.

I got up, got dressed in jeans, a black T-shirt and a black hoodie. I got my books ready, I had my homework done the night before, my hair is a nightmare but I tied it back in a ponytail, a really long ponytail... maybe I should cut my hair. Should I try a bob haircut? I wonder how I look with all my hair shaved off. It's good my brain is letting me think about all these other thoughts and distracting me from my problem.

I paused at the stairs scowling at myself for thinking about him. Goddammit...

Get up.

Get over it.

"Morning dad, let's go mum."

"Wait a moment." She waved her hand at me but her eyes were directed down to something in her hand.

"Alicia... You have... You have mail?"

Get up.

Get over it.

"I do?" She nodded handing it to me.

Get up, get over it, get up, get over it, get up, get over it...

The envelope was stamped by a crest, Drake's family crest and I clutched the letter close to my chest. All the emotions came flooding back.

Damn it.

"I'll um hm... Yes." I left it on the kitchen bench and walked out.

"You're not going to read it?"

"Not now."

"Who's it from?"

"Uh... Drake."

"Do teens still write love notes these days?"

~ (❄) ~

"What could he have written?" I whispered to myself during maths. Tatiana looked up from work and stared at me weirdly. Again.