Chapter 8

Meow guys next chapter up now You happy?

(you reply)

Good, wait what...? Then why are you here? What the fuck are you playing at?

(you reply)

Oh sorry I thought you said something else well then do enjoy this chapter... Do you want a recap from the last chapter?

(You reply)

I’m going to give you a recap...

~ (O) ~

“Where is he?” I asked them.

“Drake? I don’t know he just got up and left.” Chris said but he was smiling.

~

“Drake... Now Harry?”

“What?” I questioned confused at the same time as Arnica snapped at Staci. “What the heck Staci!?”

~

“Back away from her!” Arnica yelled at him so his expression grew fierce.

“You know what? Make me!” He growled grabbing my arm and tried to drag out from the crowd.

“Get off me!” I demanded trying to pry his hands off and then Harry appeared out of nowhere smashing a glass of water onto the creep’s head. I stood there shocked with my mouth agape as the guy fell to the floor completely knocked out. “Oh my God.”

~

“He’s not a guy you should trust.”

“I realise that. But he may not be as bad as I am thinking I mean I did have a good time.”

“Oh Alicia he can’t help himself because of what he is. You have to understand that he’s a possible danger...”

~

“Alicia!” He yelled then leaped pushing me away down on the ground. And behind him where I was standing something big landed, something big and gold... and sparkly? Harry helped me up quickly as I stared shocked at Eve as she slowly turned to face us with glowing evil gold eyes.

“You.”

“Surprised little human?” She said with such hateful venom and then I saw fangs growing out from her gums. “This should teach you to stay away from my man.”

~ (O) ~

“Of course a bitch like her would be an overgrown leech.” I whispered then she hissed and Harry stepped in front of me protectively. Eve glared then laughed.

“I’d be doing Roman a favour since you’re sleeping around wolfie scum.” I realised then that Harry never put his pants back on so he was still in his blue boxers. What I don’t understand is the wolfie comment, then I got a look at his hairy legs and it all clicked in my mind. Ok I’m kidding his legs aren’t that hairy... Eve is just a bitch no research of her past required. I felt a little embarrassed for Harry but then more concerned for my life and his. He’s a big guy he can take care of himself I on the other hand am just me. The girl that talks to wind and if I were to tell someone that, I would have a snicker and a pun vomit from their mouth.