Chapter 13

Chapter 13

When she gusted through the forest trees she made it look like all the trees were whispering to each other. I always liked it when she did that it made everything seem more peaceful. But now it aggravates me because it’s just reminding me that she’s flying beside me. She can blow at the trees but she couldn’t and wouldn’t tell me about me.

~ Alicia? ~

I ignored her. I’ve been ignoring her throughout the whole walk up to the mountain. How could she never tell me? I still don’t know anything but I really just couldn’t deal with anyone at that moment. And I swear next time I see Jack I’ll freeze his balls off.

~ Alicia. ~ I kept trudging through the thick snow and little snowflakes started floating down from the sky. I exhaled watching mist escape from my mouth and then paused to see how long I have before I reach the top. I took my hair out of my braid and let it fall into its natural waves behind my back. I walked only a little further and then I noticed a little cliff up ahead. I stormed up at then stood at the edge. ~ Alicia you know you can’t keep ignoring me I am the wind after all... ~

“You never told me.” I growled staring off into the night.

~ Alicia... ~ she said sadly.
“You didn’t tell me anything!” I said louder. “After all these years you didn’t think to mention that you knew what I am and who I am.”

~ You didn’t think to ask. ~

“You made sure it was kept from me. So even if I did ask would you have told me?” She was silent. I sighed and fell on my ass not caring that the snow is soaking my-Drake’s jeans. “I know you meant well. You always mean well.”

~ I’m sorry Alicia. But you knowing isn’t going to make life any better for you. ~

“Life isn’t too perfect now anyway.” The snow falling from the sky started swirling around in front of me shaping out a woman. I stood straight up and she smiled at me. She looks like exactly how I drew her in my art book except I didn’t exactly think of her as little bits of snow.

~ Step off the ledge. ~ She cooed backing away off the little cliff holding her arms for me. I didn’t question her I just jumped.

~ (O) ~

I opened my eyes and stared at a starry cloudless sky. I pushed myself up and stood up not recognising this part of the woods.

“That stung.” A feminine voice whispered behind me. I whipped around blushed when I saw a naked woman lying in the snow.