Chapter 17

This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday morning. I wanted to be spending time with Drake not watching his sister try on lingerie.

"My God Scarlet I've seen more of you than I intended." I whined. "Although that lace strappy thong panty is nice. Like the purple colour too. Is everything from Victoria's secret?"

"Yup. So this one?"

"You're too pale for that type of purple."

"Hm you're right. I'll stick with the V-string panty." She said picking up something pink.

"It's butt floss." I exclaimed disapproving.

"Today is all about sex. I'm stressing out! I just need this mortal to relieve me." She's a vampire princess what can she possibly stress out about? Doesn't she have people to waiter to her needs?

"Why even bother with lunch then?" I questioned.

"He's paying." She said as if that clears everything. "Oh I forgot I had this one. This is from Bloomingdales." She pulled out a black floral lace bodice with detachable straps. She looked down at it then up at me smiling.

"No." I said immediately.

"I have the panties and the thigh high stockings."

"No..." I blushed.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm afraid that if I do I'll charge out and jump your brother." I said to disgust her out of it.

"Gross. But still I dare you."

"Ugh fine." I started stripping out of my clothes remaining in my unflattering underwear. Scarlet pulled her robe on and quickly headed for the stairs.

"I just left my phone downstairs I'll be right back." She said before disappearing. I quickly unhooked my bra and fitted into the bodice then I got on the lace underwear and then I sat down to pull up the black thigh high socks. Repeating in mind what are you doing?

Finally I got my answer to that question:

I want to know just for minute what it's like being incredibly sexy.

I stood up and walked over to her gigantic mirror untying my hair from its bun and letting it fall in waves behind my back. When I saw myself properly in the mirror I flushed even embarrassed looking at myself but still I admired my curves. I mentally cheered for having a good body to pull this off. I adjusted the floral lace bodice and checked to see how my butt looked in the mirror. And it's perfect if I do say so myself. Never in my mind did I expect myself to be wearing lingerie especially in my boyfriend's house. I've never pictured myself doing this at all and I didn't know if I had the guts to. But not only do I have the guts to now I have toned body to! Well I have the toned legs but my stomach looks like it has its own stomach and I have love handles. Still I am so glad I shaved my legs but my boobs are too big for this bodice. Other than that this fits perfectly and I can't stop gawking at myself. Suddenly I heard the footsteps of someone coming up stairs but I didn't bother turning around. I'm too engrossed in myself.

"Scarlet I'm sorry but I'm keeping this one even though my breasts are about to pop out any minute."

"So girls really do share underwear." A male voice whispered and I smiled at Drake who's in just a white towel still wet from his shower. I only glanced at him for a few seconds before gazing at myself again.

"Yes well actually Drake I'll be stealing this... DRAKE!" I leaned over trying to cover myself with my thin arms. "Oh God." It just hit me that he's in here and I'm in lace lingerie. I'm half naked in front of him! "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God." I whimpered flushing embarrassed and I ran for my big black winter coat.