Chapter 11

Meow my fellow myths and monsters, I'm not too proud of this chapter... so I really do hope you see the best of it and enjoy it. Also... Do we want POV's from other characters and if so who?

I walked out of dance class with Staci but she remained quiet throughout the whole lesson. Everyone complimented on my dance moves, which was just me mucking around to be honest. But she has not said one thing to me since we both saw each other today. I just took a huge sip from my drink bottle and then girl from my class tapped my shoulder and smiled her pretty toothy grin.

“Do you do contemporary out of school?” She asked me fixing her brown hair up in a ponytail. I’m trying to think of her name...

“I did it for a term.” I replied then I got her name. It’s Tatiana. What an awesome name!

“Oh why’d you quit?”

“Got picked for being the favourite.” I said. I was teased even though I hated competitions the teachers always begged me and no others to compete. And they gave me awards which I’ve stored away under my bed. The other girls hated me because I was earning their dreams and I remember on the day that I quit one of them hissed at me “Good riddance.”

“Jealous bitches.” She muttered playfully then gently hit my shoulder and said. “My dance school is having this mini class thing where every student brings in one other person to try out a lesson. None of my friends are dance pros but you seem like you can handle it. Interested?”

“That sounds good. But...”

She interrupted not accepting my however. “I heard yes so I’ll Facebook the details?”

“She doesn’t have Facebook.” Staci stepped in. “I love contemporary dancing it’s so like amazing.” She said and I curled my lips as Tatiana looked at me saying through her eyes ‘awkward for her right?’

“Anyway give me your number.” Tatiana ordered getting out her phone but I’m still unsure.

“I don’t think dancing is me.”

“You’re too modest now give me.” I huffed at then repeated my number to her as she tapped away and stored it in her phone.  “There. I’ll see you around Ali-cat and Staci... you were pretty good to.” Tatiana said before she walked off to the girl’s bathroom to get changed. I bet even Staci can tell that Tatiana didn’t mean it. I can easily see that she’s just being nice.

“She’s so bossy don’t you think?” Staci asked me and I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Nah she’s cool.” I said knowing that if I answer truthfully she’ll hold that answer against me. I don’t trust Staci, her attitude and immature behaviour is too overbearing for me.  Definitely not something I want to waste my time over. Staci frowned at me then nodded gazing around me.

“Who’s that guy? He’s staring right at us?” She whispered to me and I turned my head thinking she’s being paranoid. But I saw a tall pale guy lurking next to some lockers and staring directly at me while tapping away on his phone. His hair is black, his eyes are ice blue and for a split second I mistook him for Drake. But he’s definitely not Drake. Could he be Drake’s brother? And if so what’s he doing here? I mean I think I would notice if there were two Valdymar’s strolling around the school. They’re not exactly unnoticeable no matter what Drake thinks. I remember what Drake said about his brother (the black sheep of the family) and the way he’s staring at me, I can believe him. “Who is he?” She asked me and I shrugged in reply and then started shying my eyes away when he decided to smirk at me.