Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Have I died? Am I dead? I can’t feel anything? But I don’t want to open my eyes. But I did and I saw white snow right in front of me. It took a few moments for my mind to process the fact that I’m...

“Flying.” However as soon as I said it my body fell into the cold wet snow. “Ow.” Then I felt something light fall on top of my head.

~Alicia? Alicia! Speak to me... And stop laughing! ~ I’m assuming the last part was for her brothers. I lifted my head up spitting out some snow then pushed myself up to a stand.

“Don’t do that to me again.” I said as my beanie which had landed on my head now had fell into my hands. “Or at least give me a better warning.” I said dusting off the snow and then I unwillingly shivered for no real reason.

~You did fly for a few moments. ~

“So that wasn’t you? Then how did I do it?” I yelped when I felt this pleasurable cold rush run right through me. Tingling me all over.

~Brother leave her alone. ~ She snaps and then I heard male laughter.

~But I live to please others. ~ A male voice said and I shivered in delight when he blew around my lower parts.

“I think your brother’s harassing me.” I gulped trying to hide my smile and I heard a whole lot of male laughter.

~I like her. ~ A strong brutish voice said.

~Leave her be. ~ She said in annoyance.

~Do that crashing thing again that was funny. ~ A more high pitch throaty man’s voice said.
“Think I’d rather... not.” I said but still smiled then after a few seconds I heard her gasp.

~You’re such a perve! ~ She hissed and I felt myself flush. Can wind spirits really be turned on? ~And you don’t even have any sexual organs! ~ I burst out laughing while feeling my cheeks heat up and then I felt like I was under someone’s cool embrace.

~I wish I did... This girl is so beautiful. ~ A deep masculine voice purred in my ear and I’m really embarrassed now.

~Leave her alone. ~ She said irritated and so I just walked away from his embrace and then admired the snowy scenery. The trees are tall and covered with snow, the clouds started to clear off showing the blue sky. I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw my body shape where I crashed into the cloud. That would be very comical...

“Can we go up to the top?” I asked.

~As long as my brothers don’t cause any blizzards I don’t see why not. ~

~I wouldn’t want to hurt such a pretty girl. ~ The masculine one said and I beamed up probably turning cherry red in the face again. I started walking up feeling them blowing softly around me. But then I heard a snap of twig which made me stiffen. I whipped my head around to look out behind me.