Beach Time

"I spy something Brown and Green" Klee said.

We've been playing this game for about half an hour already.

"A tree." Aryn said with a bored tone, "are we almost there yet?"

"Yea were pulling in. right. now." Coraline said turning the car off. We jumped out and opened the trunk, We each grabbed a few bags and walked up to the door. I entered the passcode and opened the door. I went to the kitchen and turned a few lights on, Yomi closed the door and the girls ran upstairs. I started to unpack pots, pans, groceries and food into their places in the kitchen.

"Melody! Make food!" Klee yelled while walking down the stairs and into the living room.

Aryn ran downstairs, "I heard food!"

"Fatass" I mumbled to myself and continued unpacking food. I looked up in time to dodge a pillow that was thrown at me. I got up from the floor and looked at the person who threw the pillow. "Seriously?"

"Aye, I love food! What do you want me to do?" Aryn said laughing and sitting on the couch. I grabbed the pillow and threw it back at her.

"BULLSEYE!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air. Klee laughed at us and grabbed the remote and changed the channel. I opened the cabinets and pulled out the things I would need and began to make spaghetti. We packed food that we would need and I wanted spaghetti so I grabbed them while we were at our houses.

I turned the sink in and placed a pot under it to be filled up. I grabbed meat from the fridge and placed it into a pan. I started the heating stove and placed the pan on top, I began mixing the meat and I left it to cook. I walked back to the pot and put it on the stove across from the meat. I had to let that settle for a while so I went upstairs to my room.

I noticed five doors but two were open. I looked into both rooms and saw they were rooms with bunk beds and a bag on each of them, I saw Yomi sitting on her bed. I dropped my bag outside her door and sat next to her. She was looking at a picture of her family and her, out of all of us she was closer to her family than the rest of us.

"You miss them?"

"Yeah, but I don't wanna go to jail because of what we did."

"How would you know if you did? Your parents love you and their rich as hell! They'd get you out of anything and everything if they could." I told her.

A voice spoke up, "If you want to go home that's fine you probably just get community service or probation. Who knows?" Coraline sat on the other side of her.

"It's your choice don't try to keep us happy just make yourself happy." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks you guys, I think I know what I wanna do." She told us with a small smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sat on the couch, all 5 of us. Yomi decided to stay with us and I quote, "Have the best time ever with my best friends!"

We just finished our spaghetti and were watching White Chicks. I wanted to get up and do something even though it was already 11:24. I jumped up off the couch, "Can we go to the beach? I wanna go swimming!" A few seconds later they were all upstairs getting dressed. 'What the hell? They were just on the couch.' I walked up the stairs and into my room, I actually have the room for myself. I thought it was pretty weird that I do.

I changed into my bathing suit, put on a crop top shirt and high waisted shorts and grabbed a towel. As I walked out I saw the girls all standing outside the bathroom.

"Why are you guys outside the bathroom?"

"Klee is taking forever!" Aryn groaned and hit the door. "Hurry up!"