Dissapearing

Kenneth's POV

I opened the door and saw nothing. Meat hanging from the ceiling. But that's it. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

"What? What's there?" Adrian asked pushing me aside and running in.

"Where the hell are they!?" He screamed. He started running around and throwing things.

"Where are they?!" Adrian grabbed Tony and pushed him up against a wall. "Tell me or so help me god I wil-"

"Get your hands off of me!" Tony yelled grabbing him.

"Jack put him down!" I yelled.

"No! He's not telling us something! I wanna know what it is he's hiding from us." He growled.

"Is it true?" Adrian asked, tears coming down his face.

Tony reluctantly nodded.

"What is it?!" I urged him.

"Can I be on the ground?" He asked looking at Jack's hands that were holding him up.

"Not until you-"

"Let him go!" Adrian told his twin.

He growled and let him go. "Now where are they?" I asked him.

"They're at the source of their powers." He said.

"What is that even suppose to mean." Jack said speaking my thoughts.

"It means. That their powers determine where they are. Take Klee for example. She controls wind. Where in the world would anyone with the power of wind or air, Be found?" He asked.

"Is this some kind of riddle?" Adrian asked. "Because if it is, and it's gonna slow us down. I will have my brother kill you." Jack started slowly advancing towards him.

"How about we don't let that happen?" He stood next to me. "Look I'm just telling you what I know from experience. That's all I know. I swear!"

"Okay, so where would you go if you loved the wind/air?" Adrian asked us.

"I'd be somewhere up in the sky." Jack answered.

"Okay, but how would we be able to get up there?" Tony asked.

I thought about it. "Well shit."

"What?" The boys asked simultaneously.

~~~~~

"Thanks again man!" I did our little handshake.

"No problem just be careful with it, yeah?" My friend Tyler Joseph from 21 Pilots was letting us use his Private Jet. *I know absolutely nothing about 21 pilots but I wanted someone from the band to make an appearance for my friend Aryn xD since she totally loves them*

"Definitely!" Jack said going inside, with Adrian and Tony in tow.

"So what are you guys using it for again?" He asked me.

"Oh you know, my friends just want to travel some places. So I thought I could ask you for the jet cause you hardly use it anyway, right?"

"Yeah you're right. Alright man! Bring me back a souvenir from wherever you go alright?"

"Alright! Thanks again bro!" I said standing in the doorway.

"It's all good, bro. All good." He said waving to me.

Once we were all onboard, I told the pilot to start the jet and we were off in search for my girlfriend. We kept our eyes on the windows and told the pilot to look for anything unusual.

Maybe an hour of looking passed. "Which direction are we heading?" I asked the pilot.

"North sir."

"No we should be heading back to Texas! That's their hometown!" I yelled. "He has to turn around! Make him turn around." Adrian got up and walked over to the pilots place and closed the door behind him.

A loud bang was heard throughout the jet and a few minutes later Adrian walked out looking pleased. "We're turning around and heading back to Texas." I felt the jet kinda tilt and knew we were turning around.

When the guy told us over the intercom we were over San Antonio, Texas, we jumped out to the Windows and started looking around. Soon enough I saw a girl sitting in the clouds, looking at the amazing view she had around her. "KLEE!" I yelled. She looked over to me and her eyes widened with surprise, she started making her way over to us.

"Boys buckle up. I'm gonna open the door and let her in." They nodded and put their belts on. I walked over to the door and opened it. Klee was right outside with the wind and she jumped in as fast as she could. I closed the door and pulled her into a hug.

"Please don't ever do that again." I kissed her head and hugged her as tight as possible.

"What happened?" She asked me as we pulled away from the hug.

"You tell us." Jack said.

"You all passed out and when we finally got in the room all of you were gone." Adrian stated.

"You got your legacies." Tony said trying to be cheerful.

"Yeah obviously! Why did I wake up on top of a cloud?" She asked confused.

"Because the source of your powers is where you transport to after you get your legacies." Tony said balancing a cup on his head.

"What are you even doing?" I asked him. Klee walked over to him and hit the cup off his head.

"Where are the other girls at?" She asked.

"That's what you need to answer." He pointed at Klee.

Klee's POV

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes you! You have a connection with the girls that we don't. You're more closer to them than you think." He stood up and walked over to me.

"So Klee, sit down, relax, and think about the places that are connected with each of their powers." He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to a seat.

I sat down and closed my eyes. I saw the ocean and noticed a necklace floating in it. I began to reach for it but it started sinking. I followed it. I dove into the water and started swimming towards the bottom of the ocean.

I grabbed onto the necklace and I was about to swim back up to the surface whe I noticed a body laying on the ocean floor. My eyes widened, 'Coraline' I thought. I swam to her and tried shaking her. My hands went right through her. I kept trying and trying and suddenly she opened her eyes.