Home sweet home

"We had found a house a while back, but then there were you know more of us being found so Kenneth and I found a bigger one just up the road." Klee said.

We arrived at the house and everyone found a room. Well everyone had to share with someone, Klee and Kenneth, and Yomi and Coraline, Aryn with of course Adrian and Anna. Jack and Toni and I shared a room.

Aryn and Anna have become closer than ever. Aryn does almost everything Anna wants her, they've become inseparable. She treats Anna as her child and we find it the most Amazing thing ever. We thought only Adrian and us girls would see her more playful and caring side but Anna sure brought it out of her.

~3 Months Later~

It was Anna's birthday and we were gonna take her out to eat and then to the beach. Aryn and I were awake making breakfast for Anna. We made her heart shaped pancakes, toast, eggs and baby bacon bites. We placed it on the table just in time for her to bounce into the kitchen.

"Mommy! Auntie Mel! Guess what today is!!" She yelled.

Yup you heard right. We may be 16 but Anna calls Aryn "mommy". That's just how close they are.

"Is it Christmas?" I asked playfully.

"No!" She giggled.

"Hmmmm. Is it Valentine's Day?" Aryn guessed playing along.

"No Mommy!" Anna said laughing.

"I know!" I said.

"Me too." Aryn added.

We both turned to Anna walked over and kissed her cheeks, "it's your birthday!" We said in unison.

"Yes!!" She jumped on us and hugged the both of us together. The girls walked in and walked over to Anna and told her happy birthday.

Kenneth did the same as he walked in behind them. Tony walked in shirtless and in pajama pants and kissed her on the head. "Happy Birthday munchkin."

"Thanks uncle tony." She said with pancake in her mouth. Jack and Adrian came in afterwards. Adrian had a small wrapped box in his hand and Jack had a bigger box.

"Happy Birthday AnnaBananas." They called her that cause she said loves bananas after she tried them for the first time.

Adrian gave her the small box and she opened it cheerfully. "Mommy!!! Look what daddy got me."

"What'd he get you?" She asked. An shelf the box to her and Aryn looked inside it. There was a charm bracelet with a bunch of things Anna said she liked. Bananas, Monkeys, Puppies, Justin Bieber, Harry Potter, books, etc.

"Wow it's gorgeous. Do you want me to put it on you?" Anna shook her head excitedly.

When Aryn clasped the chain, Jack handed Anna his gift. She opened it just as fast and when she saw what was inside, she screamed so loud I thought my ear drums busted.

"Cora you sure she didn't take your sonic scream?" Klee asked, all of us covering our ears.

"What's in the box princess?" I asked her. She pulled out a dog collar.

"Oh lord." I groaned. She jumped on Jack and started screaming 'Thank you.'

"Do we get to pick it out?" Aryn asked annoyed with Jack's present.

"Nope," he said, "he's already here." He smiles innocently at us and carried Anna into the backyard where a German Shepard/ Husky mix puppy was playing in the grass.

Anna ran over to play with him and Jack walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "You got her a dog?" I asked.

"Yup." I shook my head and laughed.

"I thought you were gonna consult with me on this so we could both pick out her first puppy."

Aryn looked at us, "you were in on this."

"Heck no. He did this without me." Jack looked at me in disbelief.

"Only one of us has to go down and it's not gonna be me." I said to him.

"I'm gonna name him Charlie!" Anna yelled coming towards us with the puppy right behind her.

"Okay. Well let's go shopping for the new family member huh?" Yomi suggested. Anna nodded so fast I'm surprised she's not dizzy.

"Alright go get dressed sweetie." Adrian said to her.