Gone

Melody's POV

"What's happening?" Tony asked.

"There were some guys watching the house. They were in a car across the street." I opened a storage closet we had in the house and walked inside it and everyone followed.

"So you're plan is to fight? We have Anna now, we can't put her in any danger!" Yomi exclaimed.

I entered the passcode and we all walked into the room with a huge round table and Anna jumped up and sat on the edge of it. "Actually, we don't have to," She spoke from the table.

"Yeah! Remember she can teleport us!" Aryn said hugging the little girl. "We could go wherever we want to!"

"Yeah!"

"It'll be great babe, getting a new start in a new country." Jake said walking up and wrapping his arms around me. Tony rolled his eyes at us.

I thought about it and it seemed like the best thing we could do. "Okay, everyone needs to pack their things as fast as possible and meet back up in the living room before those people notice what we're doing."

Once I finished, everyone was out of the room except Jake and I. "Think about it. A new start. No one trying to kill us. It'll be great, we can live like normal people. You know, other than the whole werewolf thing," he gestured to himself, "and elemental person." He motioned to me. I slapped his chest and laughed.

"You're right. It'll be good for everyone." We stood in silence for a few seconds and I held my hand out to him, "come on, we have to go pack." He held my hand and we walked to our room.

5 minutes later

We packed up every last item we could fit into bags, including all our weapons and tools we can use to keep us updated with everything going on in the world. Everyone was stood in the living room holding onto their bags in one hand and someone else in the other but everyone was connected to Anna in someway.

"Everyone ready?" I asked. A chorus of 'yeah' followed.

"Wait! We forgot about Charlie!" Anna yelled.

"Oh yeah!" Tony exclaimed.

"I'll go get her." Jake volunteered and went outside.

"Hurry back." I called out to him.

Unknown's POV

My partner was just asking questions and questions about those things inside that house. I answered his questions with an annoyed voice.

He was looking through thermal binoculars that he found in the back seat of my car. "What are they doing?" He asked me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

He gave me the binoculars and pointed, I looked through them and saw a bunch of bodies in one room with bags in their hand. "They're leaving. They're leaving! We can't let them leave! The boss will kill us!"

Right after I said that I heard some shuffling from my partner and I heard a sound of a gun being loaded. "What are you doing?!"

He looked at me, "you wanna stop them? This is the only way. Shush one of them are coming." I turned to look but the sound of a gunshot rang in my ears.

Melody's POV

"What was that?" Klee asked. Everyone looked at me and I looked at Adrian. The two of us ran like lightning to the front yard and I saw a body on the grass.

"NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I tried to run to him but arms wrapped around me and pulled me back into the house. Aryn did the same to Adrian.

Next thing I knew we were back in the house all connected to Anna I blinked and we were in a hotel bathroom. "What the hell!?! We have to go back!"

"She's right!" Adrian agreed with me.

"We can't and you both know that!" Klee yelled at us.

"That's my brother! Don't tell me that I can't go back to check if he's still alive!" Adrian yelled back.

"We know that!" Tony said loudly.

"No you guys don't! There's something going on that you people don't know about! Okay! I've been keeping a secret from you guys!" I yelled and stormed out of the place with my huge travel bag and a bag full of weapons.

Aryn's POV

"What the hell is she talking about?" Coraline asked.

I thought about it and tried to run out to look for melody but Tony beat me to it. "I couldn't see her anywhere. she's gone." He came back and said.

"Great, just great! I lost my brother and now we lost her too. This is fan-freaking-tastic." Adrian said sarcastically.

"Adrian! You're not the only one who lost people today, we lost two people we cared about too. Not just you. So suck it up and learn to deal with it. Because that's life." I said and walked out angry as hell.

"The nerve on that kid!" Cora said walking up to me. "We've lost our best friend and her boyfriend too! We cared about them too!"

"We didn't lose her. She left. She's not dead." Yomi explained. "Maybe she left to get her mind off of this you know? If I saw my boyfriends body after he got shot I would want to get away from everybody. Wouldn't you guys?" She asked us.

The guys came out carrying all of the luggage and walked up to us. "Aryn I'm sorry for yelling at you, and not thinking of all of your feelings too. I know you all cared for my brother and I wanted to thank you all for that. And I'm sorry Melody left, she probably wants to get her mind off of all of this. But I promise you, she wouldn't try to end the suffering." Adrian apologized.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked him.

"I mean, her secret that she's been keeping from all of us." He looked at her.

"You know her secret?" I asked him curiously.

"What is it?" Yomi asked.

"You have to tell us!" Coraline insisted.

"Wait, how do you know her secret if she didn't tell you?" Kenneth asked him.

"Because I could smell it from a mile away." He said with a sad smile on his face.