Welcome To Paris

It clicked.

"NO FREAKING WAY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I ran towards the front doors and ran around the block. 5 minutes later I came face to face with Coraline. "I can't find her! What are we supposed to do?! We lost our best friend and she might be pregnant!!" She pulled me into a hug and Klee and Yomaira joined in.

We pulled away and all of us were crying. "Can you girls stop crying please? We'll find her, it might not be right away. But we will." Kenneth said coming up to us.

Adrian came up to me and pulled me into a hug. I could feel his tears on my shoulder and he nuzzled his head into my neck. I patted his back and hugged him. I felt little arms around my stomach and I picked Anna up and brought her into the hug.

Adrian pulled away and wiped his tears, "alright, so where are we at?" He asked Anna.

"I think it's Paris." Tony said.

I looked at him, "how do you know?"

He pointed to the right side of me and up. I turned to look and saw the Eiffel Tower towering over us. "Woah. That's huge." I said in awe.

"Yeah!" Anna agreed with me.

I looked back at everyone and they had their mouths open, but they all had tears in their eyes still. Tony looked at me and I gave him a weak smile. Once everyone came back to reality, we started talking.

"We should try to look for her." Tony suggested going back onto the original subject.

"Maybe she doesn't want to be found?" Adrian stated more as a question.

"What do you mean?" Yomaira asked him with her head slightly tilted.

He walked up to the bench that was next to us and picked off an envelope that had the word 'Elements' written on it. "When the hell did that get there?" I asked taking the envelope away from him.

I put Anna down and Yomaira, Klee and Cora surrounded me. I took a breath and opened it.
'Girls, since you got this note you're not at all dumb because someone else coulda picked this up and thought What The Actual Hell. Anyways, I'm writing this to you because I want revenge. Revenge on the assholes that did this. They broke up my family and that's not okay with me. So, they will pay for what they did. I'm not gonna come find you guys until I do. Please don't bother looking for me. I can handle myself, I mean yes we're stronger together but were always strong no matter what. Jack and I were supposed to get Married in a couple of weeks. Nothing big, just going to a place where we could have a small ceremony. Yes I am pregnant. But since it's part werewolf it will grow faster than a normal baby I guess. That's why I need to be on my own. I promise it'll only be a month. Maybe less. There's no way it'll be longer. Thanks for understanding. I love you guys and I'll be back ASAP. ~With Love, Melody.'

"Well, that was a long note." Klee said.

"Of course it's gonna be a long note. She explained what she was gonna do. I just hope she'll be fine on her own." Cora assured herself.

"I still think we should go after her." Tony spoke up.

I glared at him, "All you wanted was her for yourself. Ever since that day you met us. So you have no say in anything yet. You got that?!" I was close to his face, I may be a small bit shorter than him, but we all knew I could take him down.

He took a step back and mumbled something to himself. "What was that?" I asked loudly.

"Nothing." He replied in a small voice.

"That's what I thought." I sat down on the bench and crossed my arms. Then Adrian came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"She'll be fine. We all know she can handle herself. And besides She'll be protected by the baby if she has any problems." He placed his head on my shoulder.

I pulled away, "What do you mean?" I said curiosity filling my voice.

"Well the baby is have elemental and half werewolf, it's bound to have powers and protect itself and its mother." He said.

"Can we stop calling the baby and it? And give it like a pronoun or something?" Klee asked getting annoyed. "I'm just annoyed with the whole It thing. I think the baby's gonna be a boy." I rolled my eyes and all of us laughed.

.

It's been a few hours since we checked into the hotel and began walking around. There were so many things to see. "If only Melody were here. She'd love to see all of this." I said looking around. It was beginning to get dark and a bunch of beautiful lights were coming on.

"Yeah, she would love it." Coraline agreed with me. We walked over to a girl around our age to ask for directions.

"Excuse me? Do you know where the nearest restaurant is? We're starving." Kenneth asked her.

She looked up at us. She had orangish colored hair that was in curls, green eyes and a sort of tan-colored skin tone. "Yeah, it's just 3 blocks up that street, take a right and you should be there." She pointed in the direction we had to go.

"Okay thank you!" Yomi thanked her.

"Anytime, oh and Welcome To Paris!" She said as we started to walk off. After a few seconds I realized Tony was missing. I turned around and saw that he was talking to that French girl still. I turned back around and grabbed Adrian's hand.

"You've been quiet." I told him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know if Jack is dead." He said silently but I heard it perfectly.

"What do you mean?" I stopped him.

"My brother and I, we have this connection, we're our own pack. We know what happens to the other. If he was dead I would feel it. But I just can't, and it's bothering the hell out of me." He explained.

"Wait, are you saying-" he cut me off.

"That he could still be alive? Yeah it's definitely possible." We stood in silence for a few seconds.

"We have to tell Melody! She could be walking right into a trap." I started panicking. "Oh my god, my best friend could be walking into a trap that was set up so she could be killed. What are we supposed to do?!" It was getting harder to breathe and the last thing I saw was Adrian's worried face before I blacked out.