(A/N) The Girls Powers

Aryn-
Duplication (Physical) - ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.

Fire Breathing - ability to exhale fire from the mouth.

Astral Projection - ability to separate and control ones astral body.

Telepathy - Ability to read thoughts of or communicate with others.

Mind Control - The ability to control the actions of others with the mind.

Immortality - Ability to live forever.

SuperHuman Senses - Ability to have a level of strength, speed, agility, eyesight, smell, and endurance higher than a normal human.

Fire Manipulation - Ability to generate, control or absorb fire.

Coraline-
Power Augmentation - Ability to enhance or weaken another's powers.

Invisibility - ability to render the user unseen to the human eye.

Sonic Scream - ability to vocal sounds of higher amplitude than a normal human.

Waterbreathing - Ability to respirate through water in lieu of a gaseous medium.

Elasticity - Ability to stretch, deform, expand or contract one's body into any form imaginable.

Immortality - Ability to live forever.

SuperHuman Senses - Ability to have a level of strength, speed, agility, eyesight, smell, and endurance higher than a normal human.

Water Manipulation - Ability to control, generate or absorb water.

Klee-
Duplication (Temporal) - ability to bring past and future versions of oneself back to the present.

Freeze Vision - Ability to freeze objects and other individuals with one's gaze.

Tracking - Ability to track an individual or object through supernatural means.

Compulsion - Ability to force oneself or another to do something.

Disintegration - Ability to disintegrate matter through touch.

Immortality - Ability to live forever.

SuperHuman Senses - Ability to have a level of strength, speed, agility, eyesight, smell, and endurance higher than a normal human.

Air Manipulation - Ability to control, generate, or absorb air or wind.

Yomi-
Power Sensing - able to sense or recognize superhuman powers.

Healing - ability to heal oneself or another.

Mediumship - Ability to see and communicate with the dead (i.e., ghosts).

Animal Morphing - Ability to take on animal forms. May be able to take on the abilities of the altered form.

SuperHuman Mentality - Ability to have intelligence quotient far above that of a genius level. This ability can be so evolved that its user can gain psychic abilities (psychokinesis, telepathy, etc.) and resist both mind control and other psionic attacks.

Immortality - Ability to live forever.

SuperHuman Senses - Ability to have a level of strength, speed, agility, eyesight, smell, and endurance higher than a normal human.

Electric Manipulation - Ability to control, generate or absorb electric fields.

Melody-
Power Mimicry - The ability to copy or absorb another's powers.

Zoolingualism - The ability to talk to animals.

Empathy - The ability to feel another's emotions.

Memory Manipulation - Ability to erase or enhance the memories of another.

Metamorphosis - Ability to change one's physical, biological form to mimic the appearance, characteristics and/or power set of other individuals.

Immortality - Ability to live forever.

Earth Manipulation - Ability to control earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or other minerals.

SuperHuman Senses - Ability to have a level of strength, speed, agility, eyesight, smell, and endurance higher than a normal human.

Those are the girls powers, I figured I should keep track of the girls powers so I don't get lost and because I just started bringing them into the story. So yeah that's kinda why I did this. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote please. Love you all!