Legacy

"You were speeding!" Jack yelled at me.

"Don't you dare yell at me! I know what I was doing! I was having fun and frankly I. Don't. Care." I told him.

The cop walked up to my door and opened my door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Shut up!" He smacked me across the face.

Jake and Tony jumped out of the truck, but it was too late. Coraline and Aryn jumped on top of the cop while Klee and Yomi haloed me up. The cop got free once Adrian and Kenneth pulled them off. He ran back to his car and Aryn passed out.

"Coraline!" I yelled to her.

"Already on it!" She put her hand on Aryn's arm and she shot up, fully awake and hit the ground as hard as she could. I looked at where she punched and saw a huge hole in the ground.

"Wow."

"I know right."

"No not that!"

"Then what?"

"I could never hit anything that hard." Tony said shocked at the newly formed hole.

"She can't either." Klee said to us.

Then it started to get hot out, like really hot. It hit me what was happening. "We have to get her somewhere cold! Now!" I grabbed her and threw her in my truck, and put the AC up all the way. I had Tony in the front with me and Jack and Adrian in the back with Aryn.

Coraline called me from the other car.

C- Kenneth said there's a meat locker a few miles up the road.

M- I'm going 90! I'm gonna need more than 'a few of miles'!

C- On the next right.

We were coming up to the exit, I handed Tony my phone and turned the wheel. We practically slid out of our seats."CALM DOWN!" Jack yelled.

"Guys she's not waking up." Once he said that I pulled into the lot as fast as I possibly could. We all jumped out of the truck. Adrian was holding her Bridal Style and we went in.

"May I help you?" The man who works there asked.

"You're meat storage thingy! Where is it?" Adrian asked.

"It's no where you should be."

"Tell us. Now!"

"Little lady I don't think she should be messing with me." I saw him reach for his gun under the counter.

"Duck." I told them. I jumped over the counter and the guy and I fought for the gun. I hit him in the nose and I pointed the gun at him. His nose was bleeding.

"What are you?"

"You're worst nightmare. Now tell us where you store the meat."

Coraline jumped over also and grabbed the gun from me. "We don't have time for this! Let's just find it and leave him alone."

"Dog! Sniff out the meat!" Klee yelled to Jack.

He growled at her and I put my hand on his arm. "Please find it." I begged him. He sighed and looked around.

"There!" He pointed to a door. Adrian was already inside after Jack finished talking.

We followed after him and we locked ourselves in the room. Then Klee began to faint. "What's happening?" Jack asked.

"Legacies. But why this early?" Tony said to him.