Chapter 1 - Sneaking Out

APRIL 15th, MONTHS AFTER THE PLANE CRASH.

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the bright light streaming in from the curtains. I opened my eyes and saw my fiancé looking adorable as ever. I smiled to myself before kissing his cheek and getting out of bed. You see, Nathan's birthday is in a few days and I have yet to get out and buy him anything, along with Maggie and Jay who have just been too preoccupied with each other. They have also recently got engaged and we were all happy for them.

I walked into the bathroom and quickly got a shower before getting out and putting my clothes on for today. I smiled once more as I looked at Nathan still peacefully sleeping in the bed as I went downstairs and saw Jay and Maggie with their coats on.

"Ready?" Jay asked. I nodded as we quietly headed out the door. We actually had this planned since yesterday to know where we had to go. Us three all got into a Jeep with Jay being the driver and went to town. Our first stop was made at Starbucks where we all got some coffee and a danish. We entered town and walked through the shopping center, looking for something Nathan might want.

"What does Nathan even want?" Maggie asked. I gave her a few ideas and she ran off to see what she could find. In the end, we all left with very nice gifts and we were stopping at a bakery to get some donuts as our "cover up" to why we were gone. My phone buzzed in my pocket as we were standing in line.

To: :Dylan

From: Nathh c;

Where are youuuu? :( x

I laughed to myself silently as I thought of what to type back.

To: Nathh c;

From: :Dylan

Getting you lot some breakfast. ;)

I never did get a reply back from him. I noticed we were already at the counter with a dozen donuts in a box while Jay was paying. Once he paid, we headed back for the car and drove home.

"How are you going to hide his gifts?" Maggie asked me. She had a point.

"Could you guys take all the presents and hide them in your closet maybe? I'll distract everyone else and when I have time I'll go and wrap them," I explained and they nodded. We pulled up in the driveway and parked the car before heading in the house. Once I opened the front door, Maggie and jay immediately ran upstairs to their room, leaving just me and a box of donuts in the doorway.

Nathan was the first one to greet me as he came up to me with one hand on my shoulder and pecked my lips before taking the donuts out of my hands.

"Good morning," he greeted me.

"Morning," I replied. I followed Nathan into the kitchen where Max and Tom were sat laughing at something the one had previously said.

Now you're probably wondering... What happened to the slutty twins?

Basically, to sum everything up, when we were able to come home from the hospital, Tom was the first person I talked to. I told him that I was willing to be nice to his sisters whenever they came around, but they couldn't stay for more than three days, that would just drive me insane. Thankfully Tom agreed and now we've been on good terms.

I sat the donuts down on the table in front of them two and they chowed down the donuts fiercely.

"Where's Siva?" I asked curiously.

"Showering," Max replied and I nodded.

"I should probably go shower myself," Nathan stated in his white v-neck tee and his sweat pants. I shook my head and laughed. What am I going to do with that boy?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alright, I legit have four chapters (now three) reserved in the drafts and I thought it was getting a bit ridiculous so I decided that I would just post another chapter. ;)

Lmao, well today on my way home from State Band Festival (we got straight 1's for all those people that know what I'm talking about, and if not, that's the best ratings you can get.) we were pulling up onto our road that our house is on, and our mean neighbor was parked there looking at her mail, so my mom gets out to get the mail and I was playing I Found You in the car to begin with and since the passenger seat is by her driver side door I rolled down the window and turned the song up really loud, and she didn't like it when I hip thrust when Max sings "get reckless in the starlight" xD

I will still be updating on Monday so look out for that! :)

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!