Chapter 22 - The Third Month

THE THIRD MONTH - NOVEMBER

NATHAN'S P.O.V.

Dylan was now three months pregnant exactly today and her bump was now starting to get a bit more noticeable. Dylan thankfully hasn't been acting like the stereotypical pregnant women that you see in the movies that ask for ridiculous food requests and are always complaining one way or another. Dylan was always one to be independent and if she wanted something, she would get it herself. She never really acted like she was phased by being pregnant either.

"Do you want to go out for a bite to eat? I'm hungry," Dylan asked sheepishly as she slid her shoes on and grabbed her car keys.

"Sure," I replied with a smile as I slipped my shoes on also before walking towards her and taking the keys right out of her hand.

"But I'll drive," I replied as I walked out the door behind her.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm unable to drive,"she sighed.

"But it does put you at risk, and that's a risk I'm not willing to take," I pointed out as I got in the drivers seat as she sat in the passenger and I started the car before driving in a direction towards a Nandos.

**********

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

After we left Nandos, Nathan and I went home and Nathan went straight into his little office he created that's specifically for him and the boys to go in and write songs in. I walked up the stairs slowly as my feet were starting their cycle of swelling as usual, but I didn't find it to be a big deal since I was just going to lay down in our bedroom anyways and I took a slight nap for awhile.

I woke up to the force of someone shaking me, which made me jolt up immediately and open my eyes to see Nathan.

"Calm down babe, that's not good for them," Nathan laughed slightly as his hand wandered down to my stomach again.

"So what's up?" I asked as I was wondering what the reason for me being woken up was.

"Maggie and the boys are coming over soon and we're going to discuss some things about the album," he explained. I nodded in acknowledgement that I heard what he said and got up from the bed and began to walk out of the room and downstairs when I noticed from the upstairs balcony that Nano and Scooter were both sitting down in the living room obviously waiting for Nathan to return. I shot a glare at Nathan for not telling me ahead of time that Nano and Scooter were already here since I looked like I had just rolled out of bed - which I have. Nathan gave me an apologetic look back before we walked downstairs and talked to Nano and Scooter for a bit about the business before the doorbell rang.

"I'll grab it!" Nathan immediately spoke and jogged towards the door before opening it and revealing the five guys and the little figure that happened to be Maggie. Jay, Siva, Max, and Tom all walked in and hugged Nathan and the management first before they came over and each of the boys hugged me gently. Maggie and I ended up going upstairs and talking about what to paint the nursery depending what the sex of the babies are.

"So you know why the guys are all over here right?" Maggie asked, changing the subject. I looked at her confused before shrugging it off.

"Nathan just said they were discussing things about the album," I answered into which Maggie's face was shocked and my confusion came back.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I just never thought I'd see the day where Nathan would actually lie to you," she joked at first.

"Lie about what?" I asked, starting to get more worried now. She sighed and put on a serious face.

"The boys and management are not over to talk about the album, they are here because pictures were leaked of you and Nathan online going into Nandos earlier today, and many people are starting to see your getting a baby bump," she explained. I was kind of sad that Nathan had lied to me about why everyone was coming over since we usually are very trustworthy with each other. I automatically stood up and walked out of my room and downstairs with Maggie following right behind me as I saw the whole group sat on the couches in the living room and immediately stopped talking when I walked in.

"Dylan-" Nathan was about to start off when I interrupted him.

"I already know what your talking about," I admitted. There eyes all went wide as they looked between each other.

"So what are we going to do to fix it?" I asked. Nano then sighed as if showing he was going to speak.

"The fans are already suspicious of your bump and to just deny it now would only make them more suspicious," Scooter started out.
"You two will have to announce it to twitter sometime soon with proof obviously. Do you guys have any pictures from your appointments at the hospital yet?" He asked.

"I have them on my phone," Nathan replied.

"Then it's settled. Sometime in the next couple of weeks you should tweet out the announcement, but until then I recommend Dylan stays out of the public eyes for awhile," he replied before everyone stood up and hugged again and before I knew it, it was just Nathan and I in the house. Nathan and I looked at each other immediately and I couldn't help but want to cry, which is what I did.

"Babe," Nathan whispered as he came over and held me in his arms as we swayed back and forth. My head was immediately hid into his chest before I remembered why I was crying.

"Why did you lie to me?" I demanded. Nathan sighed.

"I only lied to you because if you knew the real reason, I thought you would stress out and it wouldn't be good for your health or our babies," he replied truthfully. I didn't reply back for the longest time until I decided to pull away from him.

"Promise me you'll never lie to me again?" I asked. Nathan leaned down slightly and kissed my forehead and then smiled afterwards.

"I promise, now lets get to bed," he told me as he led me upstairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone! This chapter is delivered right on time thanks to the fact I have no homework this weekend, and my saxophone is broke so I have nothing to do! :D

Hope you liked this chapter, it wasn't much but I'm proud of it. :) lately I've been writing stuff for Journalism (and I've actually found out about another girl that writes Fanfiction. :) ) and I swear, all of my stories I have written have sucked so far, it's just really hard. :P I like it better on here where I can have fun writing the story, and people love reading it even if there are spelling errors. So I'll continue until the end of Nov. (when the trimester ends) and if I decide it's too much pressure I'll just drop the class. :P

Speaking of which, I'm hoping to have another fanfic started by the end of Oct. if everything runs smoothly, then marching band will be over and I'll have time to actually do my homework and write chapters and such, but no promises!

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)
Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!