Chapter 3 - Funny Banters

EVERYONE PLEASE READ:

This chapter is a little more...um... Inappropriate I guess you could say, and I know a couple of readers that have younger siblings reading my stories also so I suggest the younger readers (12 and under) read after the starred bar, and they will miss nothing. ;) just if you do read after the starred bar, Nathan and Dylan are just bored and playing cards.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

The boys were being strange today but Nathan and I didn't question it too much considering we would have time to ourselves for once. We spent the day in our sweat pants and jumpers doing nothing really. Nathan and I have been playing cards for the last hour now.

"I win again," I smirked as I laid down my winning hand of cards. Nathan looked and me shocked.

"No way!" Nathan replied as he jumped across our card pile and tackled me. I started giggling as we accidentally fell onto the floor. I sat up and realized I was straddling Nathan. He just gave me a little smirk.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked.

"Maybe, are you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes as I leaned down and kissed him.

"I guess a little," I replied laying on his chest. I looked up at his face and studied his messy hair, and all of his perfections I gladly take him for. Nathan immediately crushed his lips to mine as we started making out, and may I add roughly. In minutes, I felt Nathan's little friend turn hard under me. I pressed that fact to the back of my mind but before I knew it I was being carried upstairs. Nathan went into his room and shut the door behind us before laying me on the bed.

********

I woke up next to Nathan with no clothes on. We must've fell asleep. I checked the clock and realized it was 3:55 which means the other boys would be home soon. I sat up on the side of the bed and found my clothes in a pile and quickly put them back on. I went in the shower and fixed my messy hair and cleaned myself up. I walked back into the bedroom to see Nathan awake and smirking at me. I found a pair of his boxers on the floor and I took them and through them in his face.

"Come on, the boys and Maggie and coming home soon!" I told him. I ran downstairs and cleaned up the mess of our cards we had previously left out before going over to the phone book and ordered three large pizzas. I walked over and sat down on the couch as Nathan was coming down the staircase in his previous jeans and a t-shirt with a beanie to hide his messy hair. Nathan sat down on the couch next to me and wrapped his left arm around me.

As if right on que, the boys pulled in the driveways and got out. We enjoyed the last few seconds of peace before they opened it and came in laughing.

"You guys have to check this out!" Tom laughed as he showed us his phone, revealing a funny argument against Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne from One Direction. Nathan shook his head and laughed.

"You just can't stay out of trouble, can you?!" He laughed. Nathan used his free hand to pull his black iPhone out of his pocket and log into twitter, I watched as he was typing up a status.

@NathanTheWanted: *puts up feet and grabs popcorn*

I laughed as he sent the tweet. The boys were all crowded around Tom besides Siva who didn't want to be involved and Maggie was sitting by Jay who were watching the fight like us. Suddenly, my phone vibrated inside my pocket and I took it out to see the one notification I didn't wish to see.

@eleanorjcalder mentioned you.

Oh god.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry about the inappropriate scene. I tried to keep it as PG-13 as possible and not to make you uncomfortable. :/ a lot of people really just wanted a more naughty scene and I'm just trying to listen to requests along with making it vague since I don't think it's necessary to use like, certain words like that, this isn't 50 shades of grey here! :)

Ugh, This last past Thursday was so sad, usually me and my history teacher are like awesome, because we just understand each other. But like, we were watching YouTube videos and there was a commercial on one, and of course the commercial was for TW's TV show! I was like fangirling hardcore in my had watching like 10sec of it and then my history teacher SKIPPED THE AD! like, no. I was sooo mad. I actually left after that because I had to go get my instrument for the band room but also there was just no point in staying anymore. :'(

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!