Chapter 14 - The Bachelorettes

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

After Nathan left, I felt as if I was on my own. Nathan was also my best friend, and without having either your best friend or partner around, I just felt...alone. Sure, the girls can keep me company, but it's just not the same without Nath. I walked downstairs to see Maggie dressed and ready to go along with me, now we were just waiting for the girls.

"Are you excited?" She asked with a smile.

"A little, I don't really know what to be excited for," I replied. None of the girls would tell me what we were doing today, which kind of scared me to be honest.

"It'll be fun, don't worry," she assured me with a smile. Just then the doorbell rang and Maggie and I sprung up from our spot on the couch. We walked towards the door and were once again greeted with Taylor, Lizzy, Marissa, and Ashley.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them as I hugged each of them.

"Are you ready?" Marissa asked. I nodded and us six left in Taylor's mini van.

**************

"We're going to the spa!" Lizzy cheered excitedly as we pulled into the parkinglot of the building.

"Sounds good," I replied as we all walked in. We got facials, manicures, pedicures, and massages before we left and if definitely felt wonderful. Suddenly my phone had went off from my pocket and before I could even look at it it was out of my pocket and in Maggie's hands.

"I'll just hold onto this for today, so there's no distractions," she smirked. I sighed and we continued on with our fun day. We all went out to Nando's for lunch and of course all I got was a salad since I wanted to look good in my wedding dress. After that we left to go home in Taylor's mini van.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked.

"Oh silly Dill, did you think we were actually going to tell you?" Ashley remarked. I sighed and all the girls continued laughing. We ended up back at the house and Marissa and Maggie both grabbed my arms and drug me upstairs.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at them as they sat me down on my bed.

"It's a surprise just stay in here until one of us come to get you, yeah?" Maggie explained. I groaned and she tossed me my phone back from today before shutting the door behind them both and locking it. I pressed the button on the top of my iPhone and my phone immediately lit up and revealed the thousands of twitter notifications I was getting.

"That's too adorable!"

"Just have his babies already!"

"THE FEELSSSSS!"

"#Naylan #noshame #sorrynotsorry"

Where are all these tweets coming from all of a sudden? I kept looking through my mentions until I found the one I wanted.

"@NathanTheWanted: the sunset is beautiful here in London, but I think I know someone who is more beautiful. ;) @DylanLoretta"

I smiled and looked at the Instagram picture that was attached. The sunset really did look wonderful, and I wish I was there with him. Soon enough, Taylor came and took me out of my room and we walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see nothing but snacks covering the counters.

"Where did all this come from?" I asked.

"Nevermind that, just grab something and sit down! The movie is about to start!" Maggie rushed. I sat down and we were watching nothing but chick-flicks. Typical.We started out with 500 Days of Summer, Dear John, The Vow, and then to end the night we watched The Notebook. I looked over during the middle of The Notebook and noticed everyone was asleep. I got up and turned the TV off and walked upstairs before ending up in Nathan's room. I sighed when I realized he wasn't really here, so there was no point in sleeping in here. I walked into his closet and found a navy-blue hoodie of his and slipped it on since it was cold.

I walked back into my bedroom and into the en suite so brush my teeth and such before getting into bed. I snuggled into Nathan's hoodie taking in the scent of his cologne, which only made me miss him more. Suddenly my phone vibrated from my dresser and I grabbed it.

-From Nathan-
Goodnight gorgeous, I would tell you to get some beauty sleep but it's not like you need it. ;) Love you! x

Attached was a picture of him with his jacket pulled up over his nose, as if he was doing the same thing I was seconds ago. His text made a huge grin appear over my face as I decided to reply.

-To Nathan-
Goodnight mister, I wish I could be with you right now! :( I'm counting down the hours, love you! xx

I quickly took a picture of me laying in the bed with his sweater on and sent it along with the text.

-From Nathan-
I'll be waiting for you. ;) x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aww, how sweet. c:

Sorry the chapter was kind of rushed, I just realized on Sunday this chapter wasn't done and I've been trying to finish it quickly!

and yes, the next chapter WILL be the wedding, the wedding might be 2-3 chapters altogether so it'll be big. ;)

I also am starting band practice at night on Mondays and Wednesdays (which I write the chapters at night usually) so these chapters might be slightly shorter, but I'll try no keep them the same length! I actually just went and got my uniform today and it seems like this year will be interesting. ;)

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)
Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!