Chapter 17 - New Chapter Of Life

NATHAN'S P.O.V.

Everything was turning out perfectly. My family was pleased with the wedding, and I was definitely pleased with who I chose to be my wife. Dylan and I were both sitting on patio steps outside the venue. I turned around once we sat down and glanced at the dance floor to see Jay & Maggie, Taylor & Max, Lizzy &Jack, Marissa & Tom, and lastly Ashley and Siva slow dancing on the dance floor. I finally looked back at Dylan who was staring down at the ground blushing as I took a sip of my champagne.

"What?" I grinned and got her attention.

"I just can't finally believe that I'm married to you," she whispered with a smile on her face as she took a sip of my champagne and gave it back to me.

"What's so surprising about it?" I asked confused and acted like I was hurt.

"Even though celebrities say they would date a fan, they really don't want to date one unless it was their last resort. I mean, look at me, Im nothing special. I'm not a model, I'm not anyone famous, I was just a fan," She pointed out as her glance fell back to the floor. I set my champagne glass down next to me as I raised her chin up so I could see her beautiful blue eyes.

"It doesn't matter if you're a model or anyone famous. All that matters is that I love you," I whispered to her before connecting my lips with hers.

"And you're my special girl," I grinned as she copied my facial expression before I pulled her into my side and she laid her head on my shoulder as we both took another sip of champagne.

***********

---- AFTER EVERYONE LEAVES THE PARTY----

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

"I have a surprise for you," Nathan whispered into my ear as we were walking towards the limo that was also taking us home.

"Oh god Nathan, please-"

"Just trust me on this," he insisted as he opened the door for me as I crawled in, along with him behind me. I could barely hear what he was murmuring to the driver, but I was too tired to care. I just laid my head on Nathan's shoulder as I thought about how we first met, and how Tom's sisters were destined to keep us apart. Now we're married, and everything is turning out right for us.

Suddenly I was knocked out of my thoughts as the limo stopped somewhere and the driver got out, before opening the back door seconds later to let us out. I looked around and I noticed immediately that this wasn't our house.

"Nathan, the can driver got the address wrong," I sighed frustrated.

"No he didn't," Nathan grinned as he took my hand and led me up to a giant house that I could barely make out in the dark. He soon pulled a set of keys out and jiggled the handle before opening the door and flipping on the light. I gasped in awe at how the home looked and how it almost resembled a mansion.

"Nathan, I can't believe you rented us a house!" I told him shocked as I gave him a hug.

"Who said I rented the house?" He smirked and I immediately was excited.

"Welcome home babe," Nathan whispered before he kissed me. He then gave me a tour around the house and each room was more elaborate than the next. We finally walked into a huge empty room at the end of the hall and across from our room and I gave Nathan a confused look.

"This room's going to hopefully be for a little one of our own someday," Nathan announced. I grinned widely as I looked around the room and sighed, everything was perfect.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aww, they got their own house now! :D the pictures of the house will be shown in a couple more chapters since I don't have them ready. :P

All I'm going to give away is, this story is about to get crazy as hell. ;)

Also if you don't already know, I'm obsessed with Our2ndLife on Youtube now. Our2ndLife is basically where 6 guys take Mon-Sat and each day make a video to a theme they created, and I happened to like the song they try and sing in this music video, but this is only partially O2L, but check the video out, it's to the side. ;)

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)
Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!