Chapter 15 - It's The Day!

WEDDING DAY

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

"Come on Dylan! The boys will be here any second to get ready!" Maggie shouted back to me from the doors of the church. I got out of Maggie's car carefully as I tried not to ruin my hair that I had already gotten done this morning at the hair salon. I quickly made my way to the doors of the church and entered through the doors.

"Where are you guys?!" I whisper-shouted quietly to them.

"In here!' They replied back in the same tone of voice. I hurried down the hallway and got into the room they were in and Ashley shut the door behind me. The girls ran off to slide into their dresses while I did the same. I walked over to the large garment bag that was hanging against a supply closet and opened it slowly as it revealed my dress. I smiled remembering the day I tried this on and how happy I was, now to be even more happier.

I removed the clothes I had on now carefully so I didn't mess up my hair as I stepped into the dress and slipped it on.

"You look beautiful, Dylan!" Marissa told me as she walked back in in her bridesmaid dress.

"Oh my god! So do you! Do you mind zipping me up in the back?" I asked. She replied with a smile before coming over and zipping up the back. It was a little more snug than I remembered, but it's better than not fitting in it at all. All the other girls came in and we had our moment of gawking at how beautiful we both looked.

"Dylan, the boys are all dressed and are ushering guests in now," Taylor updated me. I nodded and looked at the clock on the wall, 3:40PM. We were starting the ceremony at 4PM. I took some deep breaths as I started to get nervous. I tried talking with the girls as much as possible to keep myself occupied, but my eyes were fixed on the wall clock. At about five minutes before, there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Lizzy asked.

"It's Jay!" I heard him call back through the door. Lizzy looked at me and I nodded for her to open the door. Jay then came walking in with a smile on his face as he immediately hugged Maggie first since he missed her before turning to me and giving me a hug and telling me I looked lovely.

"Are you ready for this?" He questioned. I nodded as I slid on my gladiator sandals.

"Guys, it's time," Maggie told us. We all walked out of the little room we were in and I could hear lots of people in the church waiting anxiously. There were dozens of photographers taking pictures and security was everywhere. Suddenly everyone grew quiet and the piano started to play again as I watched Ashley walking down the aisle with her bouquet followed by Marissa then Lizzy. My heart started beating faster and faster as I watched each of the girls leave before Maggie was the final one to leave.

"This is it," I whispered to myself as the piano music cut off and Jay and I became in view of the whole church. I was at first intimidated by everyone looking at me, but I then looked at all the boys and girls smiling back at me, and then there was Nathan. My Nathan. I couldn't stop smiling as Jay and I were taking steps slowly towards the front. I was too busy taking it all in to realize we had made it to the front and Nathan was now in front of me. I looked into his green eyes before Jay handed me off to him.

"Don't you dare hurt my daughter now!" Jay imitated in a day's voice quietly for only Nathan and I to hear. Once Jay stepped into his place behind Nathan and I stepped into place in front of him the music became silent as the priest read the usual words.

"And now for the reading of the vows!" The priest ordered, handing us both our envelopes. Nathan and I had both wrote our own vows to make it special. I watched as Nathan unfolded his piece of paper and then gave a slight cough.

"Dylan," he started off, glancing into my eyes before continuing.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try day in and day out to be worthy of your love. I promise to be your lover, companion, and friend in your heart. I have found my love. I am yours and you are mine. I vow to never let anything come between us. I want you forever and always," he spoke, ending with a subtle smile as I had tears running down my face. I finally unfolded my piece of paper before taking a deep breath.

"Nathan, I vow to love you, to honor you, and to be loyal to you and only you. You provide a safe place for me, and my true counterpart. I will belong to you for all the days of my life. You help me laugh and you teach me to love. Where ever our journey will lead us, we'll be together," I finished as I smiled as looked back up at Nathan, who looked proud of me.

"Now is there anyone here that would like to object of this marriage?" The priest asked. It was dead silent as possible before we heard the double doors squeak open.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm such an ass for leaving you with a cliff hanger, sorry. ;)

But romantic vows right? Got them off Tumblr. c:

Anyways, this is basically the last you'll see of me for the week as I am heading off to band camp tomorrow (which will be #CRAY) and I won't get back until Sunday in order to use wi-fi, but if I don't come back, it's either because I died of exhaustion....or an upperclassmen was pissed at me and killed me. xD

By the way, the Wedding Outfit is to the side, along with a song that I just have loved a lot lately, if any of you are a fan of missglamorazzi or Luke Conard on Youtube them you should check this out. ;)

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)
Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!