Chapter 9 - Discuss the Future

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

Everything in this moment just felt right to me. I enjoyed walking along the beach as the waves crashed against my feet, but best of all was having the man of my dreams next to me. I was holding my sandals in one hand as Nathan had his hand securely intertwined with mine.

"So I was thinking about the wedding," Nathan blurted out randomly.

"I don't want to take forever to get married, but I don't want to get married next week," he explained to me.

"I agree," I cut in. Letting him know I was listening and that he had my attention.

"I just think that maybe we should start planning, being prepared yeah?" He asked, looking over at me.

"I love the sound of that," I replied with a smile before I felt our lips being connected to his.

"Then it's settled, we can start tomorrow. We don't have to get everything done, just maybe start out the basics," he told me. I was happy that we were both finally getting serious about getting married, I just love it so much. Just then Nathan was trying to make me walk farther into the water, causing the tides to crash higher up on my legs, basically trying to get me wet.

"You're the one wearing the swim trunks!" I laughed as I went on the left of him so I was now pushing him closer to it. We laughed and basically played around until we were tired and decided to go walk back to the car, Nathan grabbing the picnic supplies on the way.

"Thank you Nath, I really did have fun today," I told him as he got in the car. He leaned in to me and kissed me.

"Happy Birthday babe," he told me again which just made me giggle before kissing him again.

**************

NATHAN'S P.O.V.

It was now completely dark outside as I was driving back to the house. I looked over at Dylan to noticed she was cuddled up by the window sleeping which made me smile. As we pulled up outside the house, she was still fast asleep in the passenger seat. I quietly opened my door and went around to the boot to get the picnic stuff. I walked up to the front door and walked in and all the boys were cheering and happy.

"Where's Dylan?" Maggie asked when I walked in.

"She fell asleep in the car, I just wanted to drop this stuff of in here first before I went and got her," I explained before walking back out to the car. I carefully opened the door and let her lean against my chest as I undid her seatbelt. I picked her up and shut the car door with my foot on the way in.

Everyone was smiling on the way in and I just ignored their looks. I shut that door with my foot also before walking up the stairs and walking down the hallway to my room before laying her down nicely (wink,wink) and kissing her forehead.

"Sweet dreams babe," I whispered in her ear as I walked back downstairs to talk with everyone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all liked the chapter! :) AND IT'S NOW SUMMERRRR!

Well, for most people. It's been summer for me for awhile. B)

Anyways, yesterday was a good day, one of my idols/favorite youtubers named Joey Graceffa did a live stream, and it was hilarious to say the least, major A+ to Joey and his cute quirkiness...even if his live stream started 2hrs late because he's the grandfather that can't work the computer. ;)

I also watched the fourth episode of The Wanted Life, and I have a complaint! this isn't a spoiler or anything, but why is it after the second episode, the rest of the episodes are only a half an hour? I didn't sign up for that! :P

Anyways, I had to pick Strawburries (yes, it's spelt wrong. It's an inside joke.) today with my dad, who I'm not really that fond of so since I'm writing this on Sunday...god knows how this will work. :/ SEND ME PRAYERS & LOVE & JOEY GRACEFFA! :D

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!