Chapter 32 - Attack!

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

It's been a week since I've came home from the hospital. Nathan had then taken the responsibility to go grocery shopping before I came home that day, and now we're out of food. I sighed as I closed the fridge and closed the cupboards I had looked through in attempting to find food. Nathan was currently in the living room with the boys, Scooter, Nano, Big Kev, and Martin discussing tour dates and such for later this year. I quietly snuck out of the kitchen and walked quietly through the living room and up the stairs to the nursery to see Ella and Caiden were still sleeping in their cribs peacefully.

I carefully walked downstairs and back into the kitchen and looked in a different cupboard - no formula. I sighed and then walked back out into the living room and over by the door where I started putting my UGG boots on and buttoning my coat.

"Wait wait wait," I heard Nathan say to Big Kev as he was talking.

"Dylan, where are you going?" He asked as he got up from the couches and came over to me, leaving the boys and everyone else watching us.

"We're out of food and baby formula, I was just going to the supermarket, you'll be okay with the twins right?" I asked.

"We'll take care of them for ya!" Max yelled from over his shoulder, I could feel my eyes widen.

"Please look after them, I shouldn't be long," I told Nathan. He gave me a hesitant smile and pulled me close into his chest.

"If you have any problems with the paparazzi's, call me," he replied sternly.

"I will," I muttered as I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

*************************

I really couldn't see why Nathan was worrying about me so much, I went out all the time without him by my side, what was the problem?

I slammed the door to my car and walked towards the grocery store. I looked around me and I couldn't see any paps. I walked into the grocery store about quickly bought everything I needed including the formula. I then checked out and headed out the sliding doors with the few bags I had. Many paparazzi's came running up to me and taking pictures while calling my name over and over again, asking me ridiculous questions like:

"What are the names of your newborn twins?!"

"What are your plans now after committing to a family?!"

"Where's Nathan and the twins?!"

"What's it like having sex with Nathan Sykes?!"

I was now just trying to escape them. But they were surrounding me from all around until I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head, causing me to fall to the ground, where my only company was a shoe. Really? Paps like to throw shoes now too? I tried to get up but the paps were still surrounding me and demanding stupid questions. I started to cry as I felt pressured, as people continued to stare at me being bullied.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!" I heard someone yell aggressively. I could see paparazzi were starting to complain as someone was trying to make their way to me, and only I could see their face when it was right in front of me when they smiled.

"Hang on," Nathan muttered as he picked me up like he used to.

"Nathan! How are you still able to carry Dylan?! She's gained weight!" A paparazzi asked. I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"Don't you EVER call my girl fat! She is just as perfect as she was before she was pregnant!" Nathan growled before storming off from the crowd. I was still slightly sobbing when Nathan found the car and sat me in the passenger seat before taking the grocery bags out of my hands and throwing them in the back seat. He then pulled me close to his chest as he sat in the drivers seat.

"How did you know I was in trouble?"

"I may have followed you with intentions of knowing paps would be waiting outside for you," he replied with a smile.

*****************

BACK AT HOME - MAX'S P.O.V.

We continued on with our meeting until the sound I was desperately wishing I wouldn't hear, came from the baby monitor that was sitting on the table in the middle of us. We all froze before looking at each other.

"What do we do?!" Jay panicked.

"Someone's gotta go calm 'em down!" I replied.

"Send Seev! He likes kids!" Tom yelled as he pointed to Siva.

"Why me?!" Siva asked surprised.

"JUST GO!" Scooter yelled at Siva. When we could then hear Siva from the baby monitor, Scooter insisted we continued on with the meeting until Nathan came home with Dylan, which was only minutes later.

"She's okay!" Jay celebrated as he jumped up and ran over to give Dylan a hug, as Tom and I did the same.

"Ow," Dylan muttered as she pulled away when Tom tried to just hug Dylan's head.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah just, the paps hit me with a shoe," she replied like it was no big deal. I could see Nathan anger was about to surface again.

"Why don't you go check with Seev, he's up with one of the kids since they started crying," Jay said to him as he turned and walked upstairs.

NATHAN'S P.O.V.

I walked down the hallway to the nursery and saw Seev sitting in the rocking chair with Ella. He looked up at me with a smile.

"Here you go mate," he whispered.

"Thank you," I replied to him as I sat her gently back down into the crib before we both left the room.

"So how is she?" He asked concerned about Dylan.

"She's fine, she may just have a bruise on her head. She said she was hit in the head with a shoe," I explained. He just sat there in silence again as the anger built up inside of me.

"I just don't understand how people can be so selfish and cold-hearted to do that to somebody! She's never done anything to the paps to make them hate her in any way, and yet she gets treated like dirt, which only makes her feel like dirt," I told Siva.

"Paparazzi only want facts mate, you know that's how they make their money. Dylan has been in the middle with paparazzi's before, and you know she would have called you if she could. Just avoid taking her into public as much as possible. If either of you need anything, I'm sure your parents, Maggie, or even the boys and I would be happy to help," he replied.

"Thanks," I smiled as we both hugged before we walked back downstairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone! :) I'm updating early because since it's exam week, we have half days of school this week, so I basically go to school at 7:30, and come home at 10:30. :)

As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Right now most of these chapters are just about Nathan and Dylan and how their lives are effected by now having two kids. :)

Comment what you would like to read about them being effected by next, but don't say the tour because that's being saved for the next book. ;)

Anyways, here's the personal stuff now. Feel free to click away or skim. Your preference.

So I legit just came home, and my parents both just passed me and were like, "we're dropping your grandma off at the airport because your uncle is in the hospital, we're counting on you to be in charge." Which sounds soooo dramatic like wtf? and we don't even know why he's in the hospital like, he might've just broke his leg. xD but that was an awkward moment.

Also someone PLEASE empathize with me on this; have you ever been angry or you really like someone to the point where you're frustrated that you can't talk about your problems to anyone because they don't understand you? That's all me today...and it's for both anger and love. ;)

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!