Chapter 21- Second Month PART 2

RECAP:

"BABIES?!" Jay shouted as he helped me up from off the ground.

"Babies as in plural right?" Siva asked and Nathan laughed.

"Yes, there is two," I confirmed.

*************

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

"We'll have to celebrate!" Tom yelled.

"You guys are going to celebrate by doing something that they aren't even involved in?" Maggie laughed at the realization.

"Better get the drinking in now anyways, because there is no way I'm leaving my babies at home with drunk uncles," I pointed out. We continued on the subject about which one would be the one to influence the children into beer when Nano and Scooter walked in the door.

"Let's get to work boys!" Nano to the boys as he took a seat in an office chair and each of the boys made a single-file line into the recording booth. Nathan came back over to me and smiled before giving me a quick kiss. I was staring into his eyes when I felt something warm on my stomach which happened to be Nathan's hand. I looked back up and he was smiling.

"Nathan, lets go!" Nano shouted as he was oblivious to what was happening.

"Nano you're so cold-hearted!" Jay teased.

"The boy's going to be a dad Nano! Give him some space!" Max joined in and Nathan was now in the recording booth sitting at his spot.

"Congratulations Nathan," Nano spoke through a microphone. I watched as Nathan's cheeks went pink and he nodded.

*********

NATHAN'S P.O.V.

I was driving over with Dylan to my family's house right now. It's going to be so good to see everyone again, especially Jess! I have a feeling my parents will more than likely be thrilled that they are going to become grandparents, they've always liked Dylan and have told me from day one to hold onto her. She always got along with Jess and my mum very well, but I could tell she was very close with my dad, and I imagine she would've been a daddy's girl if her parents were still living. (it's told in YPTM that her parents died if you didn't know this.)

"Are you ready?" I asked as I parked the car in the driveway. I looked over at Dylan and she had worry spread across her face. I took her right hand and held it in my left.

"There's no reason to be nervous, you're family now and they'll treat you like it," I reassured her and she smiled before we jumped out of the car and went inside.

"Nathan!" Jess squealed as she sprang at me with a hug and I laughed.

"Don't act Jess, we all know you didn't miss me this much," I joked as she laughed into my chest before moving over towards Dylan and they hugged for a moment before mum and dad came out from the kitchen.

"Well isn't it the son and daughter-in-law!" Dad cheered as he walked over to Dylan first and gave her a gentle hug as mum came over to me.

"Welcome home sweetie," she told me as we kissed each other's cheek and hugged before we switched and dad was now in front of me.

"I see you've been treating her right, how's the new flat?" He asked as he gave me a quick hug.

"It's great, you'll have to come visit sometime," I replied. We continued on into the kitchen where Dylan was sat at the dining table with Jess and Dad talking about the band while I helped mum with dinner.

********

Dinner was delicious and we were all just sitting around laughing and telling stories about being on tour and crazy fan encounters when I realized I still haven't said what needed to be said.

"Actually Dylan and I have something to tell you," I changed subject.

"Really? Well go on then," mum replied. Dylan and I looked at each other with a smile before we looked back at my parents.

"Mum, Dad, you're going to be grandparents," I announced. The facial expressions were priceless before my mom broke out in tears and Jess just smiled like crazy.

"How wonderful!" My dad cheered before he came over and hugged us both. I was so happy that now everyone knew about the pregnancy that needs to know about it, which meant life is going as planned.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry I wasn't able to upload this when I uploaded yesterday, I either never had time to write, or when I did I didn't feel like writing, which I don't like forcing myself to write because then the ideas aren't as good. :P

Just to let you all know, the chapters are going to be going as months, so this was the second month, and it will all lead up to the ninth month of course. :) but each month will deal with something with the pregnancy.

But here's where I will explain myself. I have just started school like many normal kids, and I have Adv. Algebra 2, and Journalism in my schedule. Both have provided me with homework almost every day of the week (if not, another class did) and Journalism is about writing anyways, so obviously I'm tired of writing after writing in that. Plus I have marching band practice on Mon. and Wed. and every other Fri. I play at the football games, and it just so happened this last weekend I was sick with a fever, cold, and sore throat which usually when you're sick you don't want to sit and write. So my schedule had been reckless and I apologize, but don't be surprised if this type of thing happens again next week or in the future. :P

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)
Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!