Chapter 7 - This Is War

EDITED

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

I tried staying as far away from the boys' water balloon fight as I could since I didn't really feel like getting wet when it was freezing outside at night in London. I couldn't hear the boys yelling or screaming anymore so I walked outside to the yard and still didn't see them.

"Boys?" I called out, but no reply. Suddenly I felt a burst of liquid hit in the middle of my back and I squealed with shock. I turned around to see the boys laughing and I scowled at them, but then they started chasing after me.

"Get her!" Jay yelled and then everyone was was after me. I kept running and running around the house for awhile before I stopped to catch my breath which wasn't a good idea considering Nathan ended up catching me and picking my up from behind and twirling me around while the boys took the opportunity to their advantage to throw water balloons at me.

"I hate you all, now i'm all wet," I replied, not so happy that I was completely soaked and now starting to get chills due to the mild wind.

"That's what she said," Jay replied immediately, making everyone laugh.

"Well we're out of balloons so you're lucky," Siva sighed.

"Well I need a shower now," I sighed as I looked at my wet clothes stained with grass and mud.

"I call the second shower!" Tom raised his hand before running in the house.

"I'm third!" Max called at ran for the last shower.

"Fourth!" Siva raised his hand, obviously calling the next shower that was open.

"I'm fifth!" Jay quickly joined in.

"I'm fifth also then," Maggie replied. Jay gave her a smirk while Nathan and I gave her a weird look, which she shrugged off. Nathan sighed,

"I guess I'm last," he groaned as he sat down on the porch step.

"Don't worry babe, you'll get your turn!" I called to him as I ran inside and got in the one remaining shower that was left. I heated my body from the cold water balloons with the hot water that was coming from the shower. I washed myself and my hair before getting out and changing into my pajamas, realizing Siva was already in the shower, and I passed Jay and Maggie as I walked down the hall and they took Max's shower thankfully. I was definitely happy Nathan had a room with an en suite so we didn't have to go far. I walked into the bedroom to see Nathan standing there shirtless.

"The shower is all yours," I replied confidently. I remember back when he revealed himself shirtless when we first started dating and I was always so shocked. Now it doesn't even phase me.

"Thanks," replied as he walked into the bathroom I sighed and laid down on the bed.

"It's your last chance," Nathan mentioned as he turned the shower on.

"I just took a shower, I don't need another!" I laughed.

"If you insist," he responded before closing the bathroom door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry this is bad, I just really needed to finish this since its Friday now and I haven't even got a chapter for LIG prepared. :/

So how did everyone like The Wanted Life? (That was from America obviously). I won't reveal what I liked exactly, but I feel like mostly Max's flirting will be repetitive this season, and I really wish they would show more of Nathan! That bummed me out! But I want to see more like, I want to see fights and stuff. ;)

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!